What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS Sportsline Issues (1 Viewer)

ChuckLiddell

Footballguy
Anybody else having major issues with CBS fora dynasty league? As soon as I paid for 2023, it stopped displaying all of our tradeable draft picks. When I went in a re-did the settings to reflect those, it set all of my rosters back to the beginning of the 2022 season. I understand its possible it was user error but I don't see how I could have possibly reset rosters back to 2022, and I see no way to fix it. I have begged customer support to help me for 2 days now and they responded with an irrelevant and useless fix, then ignored me after that.

I know there are better options than CBS that are not only easier to use but also less expensive, but we have been on there for 20 years now and just feel comfortable with it. At least I thought.

Anybody else having major issues with CBS fora dynasty league? As soon as I paid for 2023, it stopped displaying all of our tradeable draft picks. When I went in a re-did the settings to reflect those, it set all of my rosters back to the beginning of the 2022 season. I understand its possible it was user error but I don't see how I could have possibly reset rosters back to 2022, and I see no way to fix it. I have begged customer support to help me for 2 days now and they responded with an irrelevant and useless fix, then ignored me after that.

I know there are better options than CBS that are not only easier to use but also less expensive, but we have been on there for 20 years now and just feel comfortable with it. At least I thought.
In case CBS users are unaware, they will drop their price to $99 if you point out the MFL is much less. I send them an email every year and they knock the $50 off. Pretty painless.

In case CBS users are unaware, they will drop their price to $99 if you point out the MFL is much less. I send them an email every year and they knock the $50 off. Pretty painless.
This is good to know, I had no idea. Do you do it through their customer support? I am having zero luck with them. Flat out ignoring me which led me to believe that maybe this is a bigger issue and they are being bombarded with complaints.

This is good to know, I had no idea. Do you do it through their customer support? I am having zero luck with them. Flat out ignoring me which led me to believe that maybe this is a bigger issue and they are being bombarded with complaints.
Yes, email customer support and say that you have another league through MFL and you will take your league there if you don’t get the fee reduced.

Like you, not a fan of CBS site but on our 22nd year and everyone is comfortable there.

Users who are viewing this thread