What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chad's Playing Time This Week (1 Viewer)

zamboni

Footballguy
I realize there are a few threads on PT this week, but wanted to focus on Chad. Just want to get a few thoughts on whether he'll play the whole, if not most of the game.He's said he's playing every play, but that could be his mouth at work. Looking at the Bengals site, it looks like he's focused on getting 100 receptions (93 now), so I'm thinking he may play a good amount.Thoughts?

I noticed the same thing. He also has 9 touchdowns and probably wants double-digits in that category. I am playing him and hoping for 7 rec and a touch.

All signs point to CJ, Housh and Rudi playing as long as the game in in question. Cincy is one of those teams that even though in, needs to have their psyche right going into the playoffs. A win over the Chiefs, after that debacle vs. Buffalo, would do wonders. The only player they even hinted at possibly resting, as far as I know, is Palmer, and that's because he was nicked. And the Bengals feel they can be competitive with Kitna. Unless this board convinces me otherwise, I'm starting CJ.

All signs point to CJ, Housh and Rudi playing as long as the game in in question. Cincy is one of those teams that even though in, needs to have their psyche right going into the playoffs. A win over the Chiefs, after that debacle vs. Buffalo, would do wonders. The only player they even hinted at possibly resting, as far as I know, is Palmer, and that's because he was nicked. And the Bengals feel they can be competitive with Kitna. Unless this board convinces me otherwise, I'm starting CJ.
Good insight. I'm going with CJ as well.

I read a news story that CJ said he will play the entire game...without a doubt.However he is not the head coach but I think plays most of the game but if he get even slightly dinged he come out and be done.

Users who are viewing this thread