What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Challenge an actor/actress who is 31 years older than yo (1 Viewer)

Well, with Stan Lee and Doris Day passing, that leaves me Betty White.  Think I can handle the Golden Girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think I'm a hero? I am not a hero. I'm a drifter with nothing to lose. Now you killed that girl to put me in a frame. I mean to beat you to death and drink your blood from a boot! Now this is how it's gonna work. You're gonna give me the address and I'll be along when I'm damn good and ready. If she doesn't answer the phone when I call this number, if I even think you've hurt her, I disappear. And if you're smart, that scares you. Because I'm in your blind spot. And I have nothing better to do.

Scoresman said:
Donald Trump, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton are all 31 years older then me.  

Bring them all on.
You and me both.  Don't forget about Elton John, Iggy Pop and Kareem.

ETA:  And Stallone!!!  Don't think I could take him.

Michael Caine, Carol Burnett, and Barbara Feldon (Agent 99 from Get Smart). Caine could give me some trouble. He's a fiesty old %^&*@!.

BobbyLayne said:
Sean Connery, Warren Buffett, Mikhail Gorbachev, William Shatner, Rupert Murdoch are all 88 years old.

Connery could probably still kick my ###, I like my chances vs. all the others.
depends how old Shatner's fight double is 

Stevie Wonder, Bruce Springsteen, Lionel Ritchie and Gene Simmons.

I wouldn't fight any of them. Stevie would probably pull some Daredevil #### on me.

I feel pretty good against Richard Chamberlain, Bill Bixby and Sydney Pollack.  Branching out a bit, Charles Manson has me a bit worried. 

I'm taking on the 82 yr old crowd...

Morgan Freemen - I like Morgan.  I don't want to fight him.

Pope Francis (Not an actor, but so what)- I would easily take him out and enjoy doing it.

Jack Nicholson - He's too psychotic.  I'm in trouble.

Robert Redford - No problem.  he's toast.

George Takei - If I sneeze on him, he goes down.

Billy Dee Williams - eh, we'll call it a draw.

Garrett Morris - He would swing and miss.  We both start laughing and decide to have a drink together

Lee Majors.  $6 million was a lot of money back in the 70s.  That's like $30 million now.  No thanks.

I might do ok fighting Morgan Freeman, but he seems cool. So no way.

Feels like Jack Nicholson would be a dirty fighter. Pass.

That leaves me with Bill Cosby. I'd be fine kicking the #### out of that sexual predator. 

BobbyLayne said:
Sean Connery, Warren Buffett, Mikhail Gorbachev, William Shatner, Rupert Murdoch are all 88 years old.

Connery could probably still kick my ###, I like my chances vs. all the others.
I'll tag team any 2 with you  GB.

:boxing:

parrot said:
Robert Redford - No

Kris Kristofferson - HARD NO.  

I'm going to have to flip a coin on whether to take on Alan Alda or the Pope.  
My list for 83 must be different. I have Alan Alda, but my easy choice would be Woody Allen. I might also take on the Dalai Lama and know I could take Ron Paul.

I would avoid Marion Barry and Jim Brown for sure.

Only famous 77 year old I could quickly find was Bernie Sanders, I will kick his butt if he loses to Trump (if he makes it that far).

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Carl Weathers

Chuck Connors

Um.  No thanks.  Unless they've been pushing too many pencils.

Given his age now, I could maybe have a puncher's chance against Harrison Ford, unless he comes to the fight in his Indiana Jones gear. 

Users who are viewing this thread