What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charity Music Draft - Theme 1 (1 Viewer)

Wow, this is really a shock as I thought most of the $ themes would win.  I didn't think I'd even be in the top 5...

Here is the charity I was thinking of from the get go:

https://chanceforhopefoundation.org/

I've really missed drafts with you guys/girls.  FBG is now blocked at work so I've not been on as much as I've wanted to and I miss this community.

Thanks for votes, and especially thanks to @Captain Cranks for doing this!
I’m floored!  Thank you so much for selecting Chance for Hope!  And much appreciation to @Captain Cranks for his generosity and kindness.  What an amazing thing you are doing!  

krista4 said:
Going to give a little preview before posting the winners tomorrow.  

21 people voted, including 19 of 22 drafters and two interested observers (Pip and me).

18 of 22 draft lists got at least one vote.   

15 of 22 draft lists received at least two votes.

Of the three lists that received only one vote, two of them were for that list being #1 overall.

The #1 list turned out to be a runaway winner, with more than 2x the total score of the #2 vote-getter.

After #1, the votes were extremely tight, with only one vote separating #2 and #3, and with eight drafters within three points of #2.
Thanks @krista4!  Can we get the full results?  Interested to see what was popular with the voters.

Thanks @krista4!  Can we get the full results?  Interested to see what was popular with the voters.

I'm not sure that's a good idea.

Yeah, I'm with Mrs. R on this.  I don't like the idea for a variety of reasons, including not wanting to be a bummer to anyone who didn't do well. 

I'm happy to answer questions from any drafter privately about their particular results.  Lehigh, by the way, you did well as one of the drafters bunched up right after 3rd place.

ETA: had your exam yet?
I had my exam yesterday. The dermatologist didn't see any suspicious spots on me, although he isn't as thorough as my former dermatologist. I've been having some issues with eczema on my feet and hands, and have been treating it for 2.5 months. My feet have improved, but my hands not as much. I wonder if my hands haven't improved as much, because I'm constantly touching things with them, so more irritants may have contact with them. The eczema is on my palms, and travels down about an inch onto my left wrist beneath the palm. It itches on my wrist. It can take a while for the treatments to work, so hopefully I'll have some improvement soon.

I had my exam yesterday. The dermatologist didn't see any suspicious spots on me, although he isn't as thorough as my former dermatologist. I've been having some issues with eczema on my feet and hands, and have been treating it for 2.5 months. My feet have improved, but my hands not as much. I wonder if my hands haven't improved as much, because I'm constantly touching things with them, so more irritants may have contact with them. The eczema is on my palms, and travels down about an inch onto my left wrist beneath the palm. It itches on my wrist. It can take a while for the treatments to work, so hopefully I'll have some improvement soon.
so, it aint killin' ya but it's killin' ya....

have you tried topical steroids? i dont really know much about eczema, but i had a wound-related skin condition that wasnt responding to anything til they tried those and it was night & day and google say they do use them for eczema. i aint even gonna make the obvious joke about itchy palms, the idea creeps me out that much. goodluckwiddat -

so, it aint killin' ya but it's killin' ya....

have you tried topical steroids? i dont really know much about eczema, but i had a wound-related skin condition that wasnt responding to anything til they tried those and it was night & day and google say they do use them for eczema. i aint even gonna make the obvious joke about itchy palms, the idea creeps me out that much. goodluckwiddat -
I use Clobetasol Propionate ointment in the mornings, and it is a corticosteroid. At night I use a compound the pharmacy makes, and it is 30% citric acid mixed with eucerin cream. I've found that soaking my feet and hands for 10 minutes in warm water helps. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread