What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charles Tillman (1 Viewer)

Jiggyonthehut

Footballguy
From what i know, his matchup wont be so hot against the Lions who threw only 28 times and completed only 15 of them. But is he a better fantasy option in the long run than such players as Antonie Winfield and Adam Archuleta? I love teh bears' solid run defense and im thinking that teams will be forced to throw more on them- leading to some great CB stats. Am i wrong to assume that?

From what i know, his matchup wont be so hot against the Lions who threw only 28 times and completed only 15 of them. But is he a better fantasy option in the long run than such players as Antonie Winfield and Adam Archuleta? I love teh bears' solid run defense and im thinking that teams will be forced to throw more on them- leading to some great CB stats. Am i wrong to assume that?
I like Tillman a lot esp. over the guys you mentioned. Winfield is also good, but the Bears have the better defense. Archuleta may not be recovered from his back injury. He is a safety, so he may put up better tackling numbers than the CBs. But if Tillman can stay healthy (and that's a big IF), he should be a stud in the long term.Please answer mine!

Just to give you an idea...In 2003, the last year he played, he was ranked #6 amongst CBs and #17 for DBs overall.I like the kid alot and see him posting much the same numbers this year.

Great, the minute i pickup Tillman- demps becomes avalible on the WW. Anyone think Demps is a good pickup and if so, who do i let go?

Sorrry to double post but Demps is not avalible as earlier said. Is tillman the matchup i should cash in on this week- given my options in Archuleta or Winfield?

Users who are viewing this thread