What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charles Tillman (1 Viewer)

(KFFL) Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports Chicago Bears CB Charles Tillman (shoulder) had his left arm in a sling after suffering a left shoulder injury during the team's Week 6 game. He is considered day-to-day. If he plays in the team's Week 7 game, he likely will not be 100 percent.

All I have seen on him.

if Tillman did not get injured he would have had 20 tackles easy!!!! he was a monster on the field before getting hurt.

bump!!!!!!

id love to get the word on him too. i dont wanna drop him, hes a machine.

...maybe after this week we can get someone to explain to us why kevin payne was 10th and tillman was 52nd in last weeks rankings;)

bump!!!!!!id love to get the word on him too. i dont wanna drop him, hes a machine....maybe after this week we can get someone to explain to us why kevin payne was 10th and tillman was 52nd in last weeks rankings;)
He didn't practice until Friday. Then, according to KFFL: Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports Chicago Bears CB Charles Tillman (shoulder) was limited in practice Friday, Oct. 17, and he has a chance to play in the team's Week 7 game. He is considered questionable for the game.

bump!!!!!!id love to get the word on him too. i dont wanna drop him, hes a machine....maybe after this week we can get someone to explain to us why kevin payne was 10th and tillman was 52nd in last weeks rankings;)
He didn't practice until Friday. Then, according to KFFL: Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports Chicago Bears CB Charles Tillman (shoulder) was limited in practice Friday, Oct. 17, and he has a chance to play in the team's Week 7 game. He is considered questionable for the game.
Yep, that's why he was on my bench because it was very questionable if he was even going to play. I about needed to change my shorts when I saw him get 7 tackles on the first drive.

Users who are viewing this thread