What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago at Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

Also forgot to ask...what the @#$## is redman doing on an nfl roster!!! Wow zero talent. Dwyer doing well in pass pro all night, hey lets put fat ### redman in at most crucial point of game. But no, we are silly to question this clown act of a coaching staff

The Bears will win the Super Bowl this year. Guaranteed.
You're smoking some good ship.
I wish. But at 3-0, they're almost guaranteed to make the playoffs. What percentage of teams that start 3-0 make it in? 75%? They're a lock to win the division. Packers are too injured, Lions have too many question marks, Vikings are just bad.

The only real competition they have in the NFC is Seattle. Maybe New Orleans. Plus they're awfully lucky. I think they're winning it all this year.

I realize people are gonna call for Haley's head but geez he doesn't make the blocks (or NOT make the blocks) that turn a game like this so ugly... Looking back the Steelers have played 3 pretty dang tough defenses... Tennessee is surprisingly stout on defense... Cincy gave Rodgers all kinds of trouble and haven't allowed a 300 yd passer for a full season... Chicago is Chicago... They take the ball that's just what they do

I will be interested to see what they do across the pond next wk and then they have their bye wk... Maybe Haley gets fired after Next wk so that they have 2 wks to get somebody new

Outside of two plays, I thought Dwyer looked bad

Felix looked explosive until the fumble - which may prove fatal to his future...

Pitt has to start drafting something other than LBs
2012 - D Decastro (guard), M Adams (tackle)

2011 - C Hayward (D tackle), M Gilbert (OL)

2010 - M Pouncey (Center), J Worilds (DE)

2009 - E Hood (DE), K Urbik (Tackle)

2008 - R Mendenall (RB), L Sweed (WR)

These are the first 2 draft picks since 2008. Outside of Jarvis Jones (and Worilds), they haven't drafted linebackers....

Pittsburgh just doesn't seem to have any plays with a normal 3-5 step cadence. Quarterback drops back, plants, and gets rid of it. They either do the fast bubble pass or Ben extends the play to try and make something happen. I hate Haley's play calling. Every freakin' 2nd and 1 is another run. How about taking a shot once in awhile? I know some of this is the line, some if it is Ben, but some of this is Haley too. Just painful too watch.

Though having Antonio Bown on your two teams is a good thing!

These are the first 2 draft picks since 2008. Outside of Jarvis Jones (and Worilds), they haven't drafted linebackers....
I didn't realize Timmons was drafted that long ago. They've still only drafted lineman and linebackers early and its caught up with them.

Cam Heyward is officially a DE.

Users who are viewing this thread