What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chick Fil-A (2 Viewers)

False.  One is a spicy filet.  One is a mildly spicy sauce.

Not even on the same ballfield.
Wait, the Popeye’s spicy sandwich isn’t spicy breading like they’re regular fried chicken but a sauce?!  If that’s the case I really have no need to try it…I find it absolutely impossible to go to Popeye’s and not get actual spicy fried chicken anyway, so don’t think I’m missing much

Wait, the Popeye’s spicy sandwich isn’t spicy breading like they’re regular fried chicken but a sauce?!  If that’s the case I really have no need to try it…I find it absolutely impossible to go to Popeye’s and not get actual spicy fried chicken anyway, so don’t think I’m missing much
It’s still good, but would be better if they ditched the spicy sauce and just used the same breading they use on their spicy bone-in chicken. 

I don't have the time to re-read and quote the posts, but those of you saying that Popeye's fries are better than CFA's are absolutely nuts.  CFA's waffle fries are a zillion times better than those strips of cardboard Popeye's passes off as fries.  I don't even know why I get them as a side when I go get some spicy chicken strips.... guess it feels like I just HAVE to have fries to go along with chicken strips.  I think I'd rather have extra mac n' cheese or heck even just another biscuit.  Popeye's fries are nasty.

Waffle fries suck across the board. They get cold instantly and they're just...average.

McDs and Checkers/Rallys has the best fries.
Nope, waffle fries are the best and Chick-Fil-A has great ones.  McDonalds fries taste good until they reach your stomach and then you feel like ####

Waffle fries suck across the board. They get cold instantly and they're just...average.

McDs and Checkers/Rallys has the best fries.
Rallys has good burgers, but I would never dare eat one anymore unless I knew I was going to be home for a solid 24 hours and had plenty of extra TP. :lol:  

If you guys think Popeye’s has slow/disorganized service, Checkers/Rally’s makes it look like a 5-star restaurant. I once waited in their drive-through for 30 minutes, and there wasn’t a long line. 

I don't have the time to re-read and quote the posts, but those of you saying that Popeye's fries are better than CFA's are absolutely nuts.  CFA's waffle fries are a zillion times better than those strips of cardboard Popeye's passes off as fries.  I don't even know why I get them as a side when I go get some spicy chicken strips.... guess it feels like I just HAVE to have fries to go along with chicken strips.  I think I'd rather have extra mac n' cheese or heck even just another biscuit.  Popeye's fries are nasty.
Completely disagree. That cajun seasoning Popeyes uses is great.  The waffle fries at Chick Fila have little flavor and are often slightly undercooked.  The only thing that saves them is the fantastic Chick Fila sauce to dip them in.  The red beans and rice though are the best side at Popeyes.

Completely disagree. That cajun seasoning Popeyes uses is great.  The waffle fries at Chick Fila have little flavor and are often slightly undercooked.  The only thing that saves them is the fantastic Chick Fila sauce to dip them in.  The red beans and rice though are the best side at Popeyes.
CFA fries are great if they are cooked crispy.  Otherwise…and those damned potato ends. 

ETA: waffle fries are the greatest, right after tots. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I find this all very interesting....

I don't eat fast food, like ever.......so, when I do, the food is often too salty for my palate....maybe that's why I like CFA' s fries.  They actually taste like potatoes to me.  Last time I had McD's fries they were too greasy, and salty......mcD's is almost a guaranteed gut bomb for me.

Users who are viewing this thread