What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chinese Elite Paid Hunter and the Biden’s 31 million (1 Viewer)

I thought this thread was about Hunter Biden giving the Chinese all of Afghanistan's lithium. What derailed it?

Trivia question: 2021, how much of the global lithium production came from the country of Afghanistan?
Bigger question is why a crackhead in another country apparently controls what Afghanistan does with that rare earth minerals.

There should be a subreddit or forum where people can collaborate on searching through these emails and determining if there is anything juicy.
We first need to validate that the emails are legit. I find it odd that the metadata for them is missing from the site personally. It's not even in the underlying HTML which means it was taken out (at minimum).

"Eric Schwerin" eschwerin@rosemontseneca.com
To:
"Robert Biden" rhbdc@icloud.com
CC:
"Hunter Biden" hbiden@rosemontseneca.com
Date:
2015-09-23 13:12
You OK to see him? Think we could schedule on same day as Bulger if that makes it easier. Or if you'd prefer not to we can just say you are out of town. Know you were trying to keep a few degrees of separation.

Eric D. Schwerin
eschwerin@rosemontseneca.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2015, at 12:04 PM, Robert Biden <rhbdc@icloud.com> wrote:

Will you respond pls

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: September 23, 2015 at 10:17:10 AM EDT
To: Hunter Biden DC <hbiden@rosemontseneca.com>
Cc: Hunter Biden DC <rhbdc@icloud.com>
Subject: Hello
Dear Hunter,

I hope all is well on your side.

I plan to be in New York as of tomorrow until September 30th, when I hope to arrive in DC for 24hrs...

I would very much like to see you in this period, if possible.

Warm regards from Boston,
Vuk Jeremic
Given the time frame, Hunter was already receiving some negative publicity over his position on the board of Burisma in Ukraine. Interestingly, it appears that he used his relationship with Vuk Jeremic to establish a connection with CEFC, which is one of the few deals that was actually proven to provide him millions. Jeremic was inviting Hunter to many different meetings and one of them was with Ye Jianming, the chairman of CEFC.
"Vuk Jeremic" vjeremic22@gmail.com
To:
"Eric Schwerin DC" eschwerin@rosemontseneca.com
CC:
"Hunter Biden DC" hbiden@rosemontseneca.com, "Devon Archer NY" darcher@rosemontcapital.com
Date:
2015-12-01 13:14
Dear Eric,

I hope all is well in DC and that you had a relaxed Thanksgiving holiday.

I've had difficulties in reaching Hunter recently, so I would have to ask you a big favor - to convey this message to him.

On Sunday, December 6th, I will have a private dinner in DC with an old friend from China - Ye Jiemaing - one of the 10 wealthiest Chinese businessmen.

He is the Chairman and majority owner of CEFC China Energy‎, a second-largest privately owned company on Shanghai stock exchange.

He's very young and dynamic (39), with the top-level connections in his country. They have recently started making big investments abroad (billions of dollars), and plan on doing much more.

I would like to invite Hunter to join me at this private dinner (small dinner - this is not an event of any kind). I am confident that many interesting projects may come out of that in the future.

Please let me know if this would be possible.

Kind regards from Mexico,
Vuk

PS Please check out the invitation that I sent you for our event at the Center for American Progress ‎on December 9th.
From: Eric Schwerin [mailto:eschwerin@rosemontseneca.com]
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 11:12 AM
To: Rick Leach
Cc: Marianne Berner
Subject: CEFC Hong Kong Non-Governmental Fund Committee

Below is a link to CEFC China’s Philanthropic activities. They do mention a lot on climate change on the site so maybe that is something to weave in to what you write. Just FYI, on the home page they mention that they are a funder of CIRSD run by Vuk Jeremic. Vuk is a good friend and our primary validator with CEFC. But you can tell from the names and photos on the site there are a lot of well known and influential people involved.

It isn’t clear to me if the entity they mention on this site is a US entity. I don’t believe it is. But I was told they have one.

There should be a subreddit or forum where people can collaborate on searching through these emails and determining if there is anything juicy.
We first need to validate that the emails are legit. I find it odd that the metadata for them is missing from the site personally. It's not even in the underlying HTML which means it was taken out (at minimum).
These emails have been publicly available for months or years at this point. If even 1 email in this batch of 128K could be proven as false or counterfeit, don't you think the MSM would have highlighted that by now?

These emails have been publicly available for months or years at this point. If even 1 email in this batch of 128K could be proven as false or counterfeit, don't you think the MSM would have highlighted that by now?
I don't think there's a large group paying much attention to it at all :shrug:

For example, I just learned of this site a couple of days ago. Of course, my opinions of the MSM are well documented on this site. If you're relying on their actions as an indicator of anything, you're doing it wrong IMO. They will do whatever is necessary to keep eyeballs on their sites and clicking their links. If that means focusing on 100 other things and ignoring this, that's what they'll do.

TL'DR: No....I don't consider our joke of a media to be any sort of accurate indicator (in their actions or otherwise) of the validity of stuff like this.

For example, I just learned of this site a couple of days ago. Of course, my opinions of the MSM are well documented on this site. If you're relying on their actions as an indicator of anything, you're doing it wrong IMO. They will do whatever is necessary to keep eyeballs on their sites and clicking their links. If that means focusing on 100 other things and ignoring this, that's what they'll do.

TL'DR: No....I don't consider our joke of a media to be any sort of accurate indicator (in their actions or otherwise) of the validity of stuff like this.
The site was mentioned here some months ago but I never bothered to browse because I figure anything I can find will have already been found and understood better by more motivated people.

It's not surprising to hear I'm doing it wrong. I think you and I may be polar opposites. I consistently find myself disagreeing with all of your positions. In this case, even if this was a cache of stolen Trump emails and it could be proven that one of the emails was doctored, I believe the MSM would publish that story. They are generally truthful, It would be an interesting development in the story and guaranteed to generate clicks, especially among the stubbornly ignorant who would feel validated. (I meant to say vindicated but I suppose both words work).

The site was mentioned here some months ago but I never bothered to browse because I figure anything I can find will have already been found and understood better by more motivated people.

It's not surprising to hear I'm doing it wrong. I think you and I may be polar opposites. I consistently find myself disagreeing with all of your positions. In this case, even if this was a cache of stolen Trump emails and it could be proven that one of the emails was doctored, I believe the MSM would publish that story. They are generally truthful, It would be an interesting development in the story and guaranteed to generate clicks, especially among the stubbornly ignorant who would feel validated. (I meant to say vindicated but I suppose both words work).
Don't know. It's whatever generates the eyeballs for the MSM. They've shown all of us that time and time and time again. Would it really move the needle all that much if we found out that Team Trump was not honest about something like this? I don't think so, but again, I don't participate in the US MSM all that much at all, so maybe. My position is, and always has been, that sources need to be vetted and verified. It's why I put little stock in the dossier. It's why I waited for the hard evidence of stolen documents before making a decision. It's why I waited for the entirety of the Mueller report to determine my position on Trump's inability to grasp the simple concepts of our government etc. Of course, once I make that determination I am open to new information from verified/vetted sources. In some cases, I completely ignore the politicians and media altogether (like with COVID). If you're the polar opposite of that, that's your decision and I'm not going to try and convince you to be any othe way. You do you. What we have in front of us at the moment on that site is the equivelent of "someone said....." sorts of sources/reports.

Users who are viewing this thread