What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chinese Elite Paid Hunter and the Biden’s 31 million (1 Viewer)

It is so comical to read this thread. After spending 6 years creating scandals out of everything Trump did and claiming treason at ever turn and mocking everytime someone suggests a whataboutism. Now when there is a real scandal involving true links directly to Biden of foreign entanglements with perhaps our biggest enemy involving over 30 million dollars in payments some of which ended up in shared accounts with Hunter and Joe....all we see in here is"

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

You really can not make this stuff up, the level of double-standards and hypocrisy is iffy the charts. No, the laptop does not conclusively prove everything, but does provide ample foundation that serious ethical violations and possible crimes were committed that need to be thoroughly investigated. But carry on with the ridiculous defense of this. It is too damn funny to stop.
Can you direct me to any evidence to support these claims? TIA

It is so comical to read this thread. After spending 6 years creating scandals out of everything Trump did and claiming treason at ever turn and mocking everytime someone suggests a whataboutism. Now when there is a real scandal involving true links directly to Biden of foreign entanglements with perhaps our biggest enemy involving over 30 million dollars in payments some of which ended up in shared accounts with Hunter and Joe....all we see in here is"

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

You really can not make this stuff up, the level of double-standards and hypocrisy is iffy the charts. No, the laptop does not conclusively prove everything, but does provide ample foundation that serious ethical violations and possible crimes were committed that need to be thoroughly investigated. But carry on with the ridiculous defense of this. It is too damn funny to stop.
Not true at all. The 4th post in this thread is me saying it sounds like something we should look into. If Joe Biden is guilty, he should be removed from office. If there are sufficient grounds for an investigation, that should happen.

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

I'm sure there's all kinds of blogs claiming these things. This is "evidence", unfortunately, to millions of Americans.

I agree but even soap operas need ratings. Many people do care.

Bidens son`s issues will never get the masses as interested as if were Trumps son. So, the coverage will never as broad.

Trump news draws ratings be it good or bad as we see CNN going down the tubes since he left office.
Trump's kids were integral to his presidency. Biden's kid on the other hand...

Even so, seems to me that Trump's kids also brought it upon themselves with their fox news visits and rambling twitter rants

Good or bad Trumps kids thrived on being in or on the news.

There is no way Hunter will go on any live news shows. It would only hurt not help the situation.

Right, Hunter is not begging for attention the way Donald Jr. & Eric were. Ivanka (at least to me) had the spotlight thrust upon her thanks to her dad and Jared, but she wasn't prone to preposterous prattling the way her brothers were under their dad's presidency (and post presidency). Tiffany Trump kept a low profile too, so IMO, Hunter and his various interests aren't garnering the same headlines if his last name were "TRUMP" because he's largely kept his mouth shut and shunned the spotlight. If he were crass, brash, arrogant, loud then we'd have something.

I get that right wing media wants so badly to demonize Hunter and by relation his father, but he's not giving them the satisfaction and I don't think the right wing pundits like that. All they have is his laptop, his addictions and his poor decision making. He's given them nothing in the aftermath and I don't think the sensationalist right wing media outlets like it one bit.

I agree in a way, also the left wing sensationalists gobbled up any Trump news like a starving dog. That is the way our news works today. Although CNN seems to be trying to change to an actual non biased news station like it started out as and that is good for all of us.

Oh, no question the Trump boys were feeding vegan pizza to the left wingers to salivate over on a daily basis and shame on the left (me including) for lapping it up. It took me a couple years to realize the best way to treat all things Trump related was to ignore. Not so easy to ignore everything papa Trump was doing, but incredibly easy for me to ignore Don Jr. Eric and Ivanka. I treat them like the Kardashians or Skip Bayless.

Shame on all of us. Biased cable news on both sides is one of the worst things that has ever happened to the media. The problem is people can`t discern what is opinion and what is actual news anymore. Add in the 24 hour new cycle that needs fuel to run and that makes it worse.

I agree. This is directed at Fox News but you shouldn't be able to call yourself "news" when they have admitted multiple times in court that it's mostly opinion shows. In the same vein, all of them should have "opinion", "editorial" as a permanent chyron during these shows, the same way newspapers have done forever when publishing columns. I know there’s absolutely no chance of this happening because it would be screamed down as "censorship" or 1A right violations.

God I miss you Walter Cronkite. :(

Hunter Biden. LOL. What a POS. Hasn't even seen the kid.

He really is something...he has never seen his 4-year-old Daughter, lied about having sex with the Mother and dated his dead Brother's wife...seems like a real man of character...I can't picture he wants anyone combing thru his finances, that wouldn't be pretty...one of the things that intrigues me most about him is he was selling paintings for $75,000 to anonymous Buyers while his Dad is President...you would think the media would have a ton of interest in finding out who those Buyers are and why they made the purchases...I cannot believe they feel his artwork is actually worth that much...where is Woodward and Bernstein when you need them.

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

Emails reveal they SHARED bank accounts, paid each other's bills and the president may have even have funded his son's 2018 drug and prostitution binge​

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

I'm sure there's all kinds of blogs claiming these things. This is "evidence", unfortunately, to millions of Americans.
The evidence is on the laptop as reported by the DailyMail. Of course your 'trusted' media sources colluded with the FBI to protect Biden by lying to the American public enabling Biden to barely hang on to win the election. Of course to point out these facts is to be a right-wing terrorist. Truth is terrorism to according to the authoritarian commies.

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

No, to clarify I'm requesting evidence to back up these huge claims. Blog posts are not evidence usually.

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

No, to clarify I'm requesting evidence to back up these huge claims. Blog posts are not evidence usually.

Well, I know you're not a liberal from what you say but "evidence" hasn't been required since 2016 and on so I don't see why we need it now.

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

Emails reveal they SHARED bank accounts, paid each other's bills and the president may have even have funded his son's 2018 drug and prostitution binge​

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

The evidence is on the laptop as reported by the DailyMail. Of course your 'trusted' media sources colluded with the FBI to protect Biden by lying to the American public enabling Biden to barely hang on to win the election. Of course to point out these facts is to be a right-wing terrorist. Truth is terrorism to according to the authoritarian commies.
You saying something is not evidence.

Are these emails authenticated? By whom? Where can I view them for myself?

I thought you said Hunter was getting all kinds of dirty money from China and Burisma, why would Joe need to fund his drug and hooker binge?

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

Well, I know you're not a liberal from what you say but "evidence" hasn't been required since 2016 and on so I don't see why we need it now.

You guys are making wild accusations.

When I say President Trump did something, there are clear actions to reference. Did he attempt a coup? Yes, the false slates of electors, the sending of people to the Hill, the pressuring Pence to not certify, it's all there plain as day. Did he steal classified materials from the government? Yes, he was literally caught red handed with the evidence. There is plenty more Trump did and there is plenty of evidence he did it.

Hunter's laptop has been held by Trump's inner circle for 23 months now. There is no evidence of anything done wrong by Joe in that laptop. If there was Trump would Truth it all day long every day. In the practically 2 years that propagandists like Bannon have had access to it, they've come up with nothing beyond "the media and the government are suppressing the laptop" alarmism. They have it, they could've put it on a webpage themselves. They could've bought full page ads in papers running whatever the most damning evidence is. They could've bought commercials to share it. They could've put it in YouTube. They had literally a million ways to get this critical and rock solid evidence of Joe Biden's criminality out to the world. And yet, they haven't. Tell me why.

Don't post about this laptop again until you can answer this question unless it's to admit it's nothing but something that shows Hunter is a debauched crackhead with no evidence at all showing Joe did anything nefarious.

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

I agree which is why I wrote "This is" evidence" unfortunately, to millions of Americans. "

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

When I say President Trump did something, there are clear actions to reference. Did he attempt a coup? Yes, the false slates of electors, the sending of people to the Hill, the pressuring Pence to not certify, it's all there plain as day. Did he steal classified materials from the government? Yes, he was literally caught red handed with the evidence. There is plenty more Trump did and there is plenty of evidence he did it.

Hunter's laptop has been held by Trump's inner circle for 23 months now. There is no evidence of anything done wrong by Joe in that laptop. If there was Trump would Truth it all day long every day. In the practically 2 years that propagandists like Bannon have had access to it, they've come up with nothing beyond "the media and the government are suppressing the laptop" alarmism. They have it, they could've put it on a webpage themselves. They could've bought full page ads in papers running whatever the most damning evidence is. They could've bought commercials to share it. They could've put it in YouTube. They had literally a million ways to get this critical and rock solid evidence of Joe Biden's criminality out to the world. And yet, they haven't. Tell me why.

Don't post about this laptop again until you can answer this question unless it's to admit it's nothing but something that shows Hunter is a debauched crackhead with no evidence at all showing Joe did anything nefarious.

Again, starting 2016 there was no evidence required. Every anonymous Twitter account, rumour, anonymous source, "source close to X", was taken for 100% FACT if it was anti-Trump. Just because a few things turned out to be true doesn't mean that the left knew that when they were making the accusations 4 years earlier. It's the Law of Throw As Much **** Against the Wall and See What Sticks.

You're focusing on the things that eventually turned out to be partially true or true without which pales in the amount that was actually said that turned out to be 100% garbage.

I get it, though, you just want the facts. That's fine and I agree with you but your standard is not the norm.

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

I thought you said Hunter was getting all kinds of dirty money from China and Burisma, why would Joe need to fund his drug and hooker binge?

I never said they did. They seem to have commingled accounts and Hunter emails also indicate 'the big man' gets a cut. The money Hunter was getting to provide access are clear violations of government ethics policy. Joe tries claims ignorance of those dealings because knowledge would implicate him in those violations. The FBI has the laptop and has validated it is Hunters. If people tried to tamper with the data the FBI would have told us. Unfortunately, the FBI has shown more interest in providing cover for the Bidens, so their investigation will go on long past the 2024 election before anything too damaging is put out. The evidence we have is what it is. You don't trust the people who had their hands on the evidence and what they are saying. That is fine, but you have severe double standards on levels of evidence.

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

Again, starting 2016 there was no evidence required. Every anonymous Twitter account, rumour, anonymous source, "source close to X", was taken for 100% FACT if it was anti-Trump. Just because a few things turned out to be true doesn't mean that the left knew that when they were making the accusations 4 years earlier. It's the Law of Throw As Much **** Against the Wall and See What Sticks.

You're focusing on the things that eventually turned out to be partially true or true without which pales in the amount that was actually said that turned out to be 100% garbage.

I get it, though, you just want the facts. That's fine and I agree with you but your standard is not the norm.
Thisnis a strange mischaracterization of howbthe board was then. Just flat out false accusations really.

I never said they did. They seem to have commingled accounts and Hunter emails also indicate 'the big man' gets a cut. The money Hunter was getting to provide access are clear violations of government ethics policy. Joe tries claims ignorance of those dealings because knowledge would implicate him in those violations. The FBI has the laptop and has validated it is Hunters. If people tried to tamper with the data the FBI would have told us. Unfortunately, the FBI has shown more interest in providing cover for the Bidens, so their investigation will go on long past the 2024 election before anything too damaging is put out. The evidence we have is what it is. You don't trust the people who had their hands on the evidence and what they are saying. That is fine, but you have severe double standards on levels of evidence.
I love your conspiracy theories. :thumbup:

I love how you don't believe people who are politically aligned do not work together. I admire your rainbow and unicorn outlook, but the reality is people in power abuse it. That is just human nature not some conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
Have these emails been posted and validated somewhere? Genuine question.

There are 128k of Huter emails posted here:

If they were in fact fake, there would be thousands of recipients who could deny their accuracy. So far nobody has (and they most definitely would if they could) and the FBI has verified it is in fact Hunter's laptop.

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

This article talks about and shows some of the emails that reference Joe and Hunter's commingled finances. I have never seen anything that conclusively proves Joe directly received money in relation to Hunter's business affairs, but I think there is enough evidence to conclude that Joe knew his son was trading on his name and influence. Joe's brother Jim has been doing this since the beginning of Joe's political career.

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

If they were in fact fake, there would be thousands of recipients who could deny their accuracy. So far nobody has (and they most definitely would if they could) and the FBI has verified it is in fact Hunter's laptoWhy hasn't a court taken all te

I love how you don't believe people who are politically aligned do not work together. I admire your rainbow and unicorn outlook, but the reality is people in power abuse it. That is just human nature not some conspiracy theory.
Based on this last post jon I’m very much looking forward to the venom, anger and disgust you’ve expressed here at the left being duplicated when the right gains power and the “people who are politically aligned” abuse the power they have.

If they were in fact fake, there would be thousands of recipients who could deny their accuracy. So far nobody has (and they most definitely would if they could) and the FBI has verified it is in fact Hunter's laptop.
I think the Biden PR approach is to just ignore all stories that come out about the emails. Joe has already said that he had no knowledge of Hunter's affairs. So long as the Bidens don't react to any stories regarding the emails, a lot of people will just assume it's more Fox News nonsense.

So weird. Obvious voter fraud, Hunter and "the big guy" getting billions from the Chinese, yet not a single thing can be proven or even brought to a court of law.

You'd think with such obvious corruption it'd be fairly easy to prove.

So weird. Obvious voter fraud, Hunter and "the big guy" getting billions from the Chinese, yet not a single thing can be proven or even brought to a court of law.

Liberals control everything don’t ‘cha know.

How is it that Trump is investigated for all his myriad wrongdoings, but Biden skates?

Is that the DEEP STATE?

I'm not sure where you came up with billions but Hunter and his uncle did receive roughly $5 million from CEFC. Around the same when the money was transferred to Hunter's holding company, Patrick Ho, an executive from CEFC, was arrested by the U.S. for bribery and his first call was to Jim Biden. Jim said this was a mistake, Patrick was actually trying to get in touch with Hunter.

Here is an article about Joe meeting in the White House with the president from Wanxiang, another Chinese energy company. A few days later, the president from Wanxiang emailed Hunter to fix his electric sports car. Good deal.

I'm not offering this as the best evidence of corruption. I have read and forgotten most of the various pieces of evidence. Your post makes me think you haven't bothered to read anything.

Thanks....just so I'm clear, this site has a set of emails and the best way of framing them at this moment is that they haven't been debunked yet. Fair assessment or have they been through the rather simple process of verifying and posting the verification? I ask because as soon as I put the URL in, my antivirus and malware apps sounded alarms so I haven't dug around there.

Bidens son`s issues will never get the masses as interested as if were Trumps son. So, the coverage will never as broad.

Trump news draws ratings be it good or bad as we see CNN going down the tubes since he left office.

Even so, seems to me that Trump's kids also brought it upon themselves with their fox news visits and rambling twitter rants
Biden’s kid brought it upon himself with all the hookers and blow

Good or bad Trumps kids thrived on being in or on the news.

There is no way Hunter will go on any live news shows. It would only hurt not help the situation.
Oh absolutely

Biden’s kid brought it upon himself with all the hookers and blow
He for sure did. But his shiittiness has nothing to do with Joe as president.

I just started browsing through the emails and saw that Eric, the accounting/tax guy, sent Hunter an email about some young guy's story regarding his one night stand with Christine O'Donnell. I was not familiar with the story so that was entertaining but it was also nice to see Hunter's response:
This is bull **** and beyond unfair and irrelevant.
At least he is not a hypocrite.

This email chain was sort of interesting. I fully support stem cell research. Not sure how it worked out.
On Apr 21, 2016, at 15:36, hbiden@rosemontseneca.com wrote:

Clint-
My Dad and I know Dr. DePinho well from the two years with spent with Beau at MDA. The best thing to do here is have Dr DePinho request the meeting while we are at the Vatican. One thing to keep in mind is that I believe we are only in Rome for a matter of hours. If it can't happen there I'm sure we can connect back here in DC today n the issue and make sure the new director for cancer moonshot working for my Dad is at the meeting. Is there a reason why they think a 5 minute pull aside at the Vatican would be at all productive? Again Dr. DePinho has my Dad's personal cell number so it's not like he can't get a meeting in DC pretty much whenever he wants. Anyway, if it's important to you that we find the 5 minutes there I can try to make it happen outside the chain of command.

RHB
202-333-1880

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

I wasn't posting here saying anything about Trump in 2016. Feel free to review my post history.

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

The H holds for Big Man was written by some other dude and when Hunter asked Joe to meet with that guy, Joe's response was "No." That's on the laptop too.

Again, if the laptop indicated anything nefarious about Joe, why hasn't Trump's team released anything in 2 years. Tell me why?

I think like ~5-10% we're authenticated. Plenty were in a unable to determine bucket and then plenty of stuff was determined to be added after the laptop was brought in to the shop

How is it that Trump is investigated for all his myriad wrongdoings, but Biden skates?

Is that the DEEP STATE?
No, it's the difference between real crimes and imaginary crimes.

I have already come across a few examples of Hunter connecting people with his father, but I found this one particularly funny. Liz Secundy is the sister of Beau's wife. Hunter was screwing both of them within a similar time period. In this email, the representative from Liz's daughter's school is proposing that Joe or Jill give a speech at the school in exchange for the daughter's outstanding tuition balance being forgiven. Hunter was sharp and quick to clarify that the two things are not correlated.

Please call me at 202-285-2473 I'm traveling abroad (Hong Kong now). My Dad will speak for no compensation or possibly compensation that will be donated back to Benchmark. His typical fee for a speech is between 350-500. I'm happy to hear that Lilly will be readmitted.Thats your decision based upon your own standards, which I am happy to see serve children whose parents can't afford such an education as that provided by Benchmark. My fathers' engagement will be a speech. The engagement will not be anything more than a speech and of course he almost always mingles and meets the people you would like him to meet before and after the speech. My mother cannot attend.
Again you're desire to have my father speak and Lilly's attendance at Benchmark have nothing to with one another. The timing and content and length of the speech and the location will be mutually agreed upon. The speech will take place with in one year of your agreement to these preliminary terms. Sincerely, RH Biden

Hunter seemed pretty controlling in regards to the Beau Biden foundation. This email chain was about whether or not it would be OK to name a piece of firearm legislation after Beau.
Ashley said:
Can you confirm that this is the same bill that Beau wanted? Were there any significant or noteworthy changes? Can you find out?
And then:
Great! I will be there. I believe my bill- HB 204 Pre-Trial reform is being voted on around 2 pm- it will be tight but I will make it work.
Who knew she was busy working on the Hill? Anyway this was Hunter's message to the Beau Biden Foundation:
Thanks— I’m sure patty did send time- me not her. Yes put his name on it.
And this is not a criticism or reprimand (as if have the right to reprimand anyone). But it is a direct order as it relates to the Foundation or any other organization. No one does anything or should even voice an opinion publicly or even be asked their opinion about what my brothers name can be used for or in concert with except me or Hallie and Hallie comes first. That includes my...Everyone and Anyone. Not Louisa my Aunt my Father my Mother Jesus Christ Almighty. And if they cant reach me of Hal to discuss then the answers is No. AGAIN NO ONE (you and Patty in regards to BBF business that doesn’t require board approval is your call) AND I REALLY MEAN NO ONE.
You two really have to understand that including my sister in decisions of which she has zero right reason or judgment to be a part of OR my Dad OR my Mom OR whomever else who has done zero to actually make this work except you two makes it really hard for me to continue to give CPR and duct tape solutions to vows of raising 5 million dollars in one phone call and state legislation fixes that will...
Let’s talk you me and Patty by phone tomorrow at 2:30PM. Call 202-552-9396. If you don't get me right away keep trying for the next 8 hours every two minutes.

I clicked this email cause I remembered the term Moonshot had been used in the email chain where the stem cell guy was trying to get a meeting with Joe. That was April, 2016.

Subject: Another idea
Date:
January 14, 2016 at 5:44:08 PM EST
To: Lance Weaver <Lance.Weaver@comcast.net>
Lance

During Obama's last state of the union this week, he tapped Joe Biden to step up and lead the effort to put more resources towards the cure of Cancer! Huge ask.

One thing we can do, starting in Delaware, is to connect all of the Hospitals and Universities together on one Statewide network that will feed into a national network. I have a friend working with the richest man in Los Angeles trying to pull this together in a big data project to solve cancer. Look up Patrick Soon-Shoing, medical researcher. My buddy (used to work for me at RCN) is now the CEO his telecom company called Mox Networks. Maybe we step in between him and Biden? We build our Delaware network and Caped Crusader to pull in rural markets too. We aggregate healthcare and university assets along the way and connect to Mox? Our part could be to get funded to fix Delaware and beyond the Caped crusader route - which also helps FirstNet and rural broadband simultaneously.

Going back to where we started - Jim Sills introduced us to DHIN (Delaware Healthcare and Information Network)...with our aim of getting Federal (Healthcare Connect Fund -which is under utilized) and maybe State combined to connect the healthcare facilities together. The universities provide the research...that's why big data files need to fly around. It doesn't work on slow lines.

One thought I had while it is raining in Cancun is ask Biden to use the Fed's Healthcare Connect funding to wire Delaware and plug it into Patrick's network. We advise his staff to help organize the funding of other companies to pull this together country-wide. If the networks get connected under a national healthcare network - better private than public - Biden will have the main step done, which is data collection. If Patrick is the right guy...then we can be part of the idea. Food for thought.

Pete

This email is from January, 2016 so the bolded clarifies why the stem cell people were desperate to get a meeting with Joe. There is no record of Hunter's response to this scheme.
"Margaret Aitken" margaretaitken@me.com
To:
hbiden@rosemontseneca.com
CC:
"Alex Mackler" smacklera@gmail.com
Date:
2016-01-15 17:13
Hi hunt. Hope you are doing ok.

Below is a note I got from your old pal, Lance weaver. I spoke to Alex briefly about this and he will do whatever we need him to, but we want to get some guidance from you. Do you think this rises to the level of your dad or should we shoot it to a staffer.

I'm not 100 percent sure what he is doing now, but I know he was doing some consulting for richard Branson last year.

Thoughts?
Date: January 15, 2016 at 8:58:27 AM EST
To: Margaret Aitken <margaretaitken@me.com>
Subject: The Moonshot
Margaret,

I have been working for the past two years to deliver high-speed broad band capability to southern Delaware - we have been working closely with Jack Markell and his folks. We recently met with Tom Carper to discuss extending our Delaware initiative from NYC to Richmond under the Delaware Bay as an alternate and higher speed route than the current routes (referred to below as Caped Crusader).

In thinking about this further, there may be capabilities (see below) that could intersect with the “Moonshot” - I would like to get 30 minutes of the Vice President’s time sometime when he is Wilmington - would you be able to help facilitate this meeting?

Thanks,

Lance

I think like ~5-10% we're authenticated. Plenty were in a unable to determine bucket and then plenty of stuff was determined to be added after the laptop was brought in to the shop
Do you have a link to back this up? I was not familiar with this claim so I googled and found an article where the Washington post is claiming that after the hard drive was no longer in Hunter Biden's possession, someone created three folders titled: Mail, Salacious Pics Package, and Big Guy File. I couldn't find any claims of doctored emails being added.

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

The H holds for Big Man was written by some other dude and when Hunter asked Joe to meet with that guy, Joe's response was "No." That's on the laptop too.

Again, if the laptop indicated anything nefarious about Joe, why hasn't Trump's team released anything in 2 years. Tell me why?

I believe it's in the same realm as Big Foot. If Big Foot exist, how come there's so many shows about it? How come there are so many eye witnesses? It's because "they" don't want you to know. Now, through the giant logs that is talk radio on the fire that is talking, all day, 5 days a week, for 2 years, about how Big Foot is real and "they" don't want you to know about it. Luckily for their listeners, they're the smart ones and can't be fooled.

Believe me, I'm embarrassed by it but was sucked in for YEARS. :bag: :( :crying:

Do you have a link to back this up? I was not familiar with this claim so I googled and found an article where the Washington post is claiming that after the hard drive was no longer in Hunter Biden's possession, someone created three folders titled: Mail, Salacious Pics Package, and Big Guy File. I couldn't find any claims of doctored emails being added.
Just go to the Wikipedia page for the laptop, they source everything. Or I can if I have spare time later.

Based on this last post jon I’m very much looking forward to the venom, anger and disgust you’ve expressed here at the left being duplicated when the right gains power and the “people who are politically aligned” abuse the power they have.

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

1. Denials
2. Belittlements
3. Whataboutisms

I believe it's in the same realm as Big Foot. If Big Foot exist, how come there's so many shows about it? How come there are so many eye witnesses? It's because "they" don't want you to know. Now, through the giant logs that is talk radio on the fire that is talking, all day, 5 days a week, for 2 years, about how Big Foot is real and "they" don't want you to know about it. Luckily for their listeners, they're the smart ones and can't be fooled.

Believe me, I'm embarrassed by it but was sucked in for YEARS. :bag: :( :crying:

Says a guy who had no problem getting sucked in by the lie that the Laptop was just a Russian plot.

Aint nothing but a heart ache? or perhaps Aint nothing but a mistake?

I thought this thread was about Hunter Biden giving the Chinese all of Afghanistan's lithium. What derailed it?

Trivia question: 2021, how much of the global lithium production came from the country of Afghanistan?

There should be a subreddit or forum where people can collaborate on searching through these emails and determining if there is anything juicy. I like the way Jared Genser makes repeated references to "our friend" and talks about arranging meetings between "their friend" and Hunter's Dad. Jared and Hunter were introduced to each other in an earlier email by Vuk Jeremic, a Serbian politician, so I assume he is "their friend." I am enjoying the mysterious way Jared refers to him, alas there is an email where Hunter says this to Vuk:

Sent: Saturday, 13 August 2016 5:50 AM
To: Vuk Jeremic
Cc: Eric Schwerin DC; Vladimir DC; Anjan Mukherjee NY
Subject: Re: UN

That's great news Vuk. As I've told you many times before I will do anything I can to help b/c I so believe in you agenda for the UN, Nevertheless, as I have also said many times I won't engage in I advocati ng on your behalf with my father or anyone else in the USG. That's just a personal choice of my own- there is no rule against it but it's important to me as I've said so many times to remove the potential perception of some conflict of interest. Let's talk soon- Best, Hunter

RHB
202-333-1880

On Aug 12, 2016, at 6:02 AM, Vuk Jeremic <vjeremic22@gmail.com> wrote:

‎Dear friends,

As you have probably heard, after the second round of voting in the UN Security Council, I jumped to the clear second place in the race for UN Secretary General.

As you may see from the table (attached), ahead of me is only ‎Antonio Guterres (Portugal). Behind me is Susana Malcorra (Argentina; she's the favorite US candidate) who scored 6 negative votes - frankly, prohibitively high a number to be able to win.

We are therefore heading towards a showdown between Mr. Guterres and myself. What works in my favor is the fact that a significant number of Security Council members strongly support the principle of geographic rotation, which suggests that the next UN Secretary-General should be from Eastern Europe - I am, whilst Mr. Guterres is not.

Come what may, after two years, we have come to a watershed moment in this process.

The third, crucial, round of elections‎ will be held on Monday, August 29th.

In the first two rounds (held of July 21st and August 5th), US has voted negatively on me. It has come to my attention that they are now reaching out to their allies who have voted positively on me, to switch to negative. To be honest, this poses a clear and present danger to my candidacy, as we are on a clear path towards US veto. If the US position remains negative on August 29th, this will become inevitable, I'm afraid.

Despite being one of the two frontrunners in this race, I have not been given a fair hearing by USG at a high political level yet. I could not secure meetings with the likes of Susan Rice, John Kerry, Tony Blinken or Samantha Power - with various excuses, mostly to do with the established policy of not receiving candidates (NOT TRUE - they met several of them unofficially or in different capacites).

To cut the long story short, I believe that my only chance to make a crack in this wall may be in Belgrade on Tuesday.

I would be enormously grateful if you could assist me in arranging to see our visitor, so that I could share with him, no matter how briefly, my vision of a better future.

Many thanks in advance,
Vuk

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Users who are viewing this thread