What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Christine Michael Volume 3: Inevitable Greatness Soon Achieved (6 Viewers)

DMC is going to get hurt. More, to my eyes, he didn't look that good. He had huge holes and was often a yard or two beyond the line getting touches. Every Cowboys back who touched the football looked great - hell, Randle averaged 12 yards on two carries.
If you want to predict an injury due to McFadden's history, that's fine. To pretend he didn't look great last week is BS.
Yep. He did more last week than Michael has done in 2.5 years.

DMC is going to get hurt. More, to my eyes, he didn't look that good. He had huge holes and was often a yard or two beyond the line getting touches. Every Cowboys back who touched the football looked great - hell, Randle averaged 12 yards on two carries.
but if you take away Randle's top two carries last week, he didn't even get a carry!

Please give it to McFadden 45 times this week...at least Michael is first in line to replace his broken ### ...I think

Well, my patience finally wore out.

Moved him for Stevie Johnson as I needed the help for a likely playoff run.

Kinda bummed, kinda relieved to be off this ride.

I don't think anyone should start him this week but with the bizarre rumors circulating around Joseph Randle I think you have to hold onto Michael. Being #2 to McFadden makes him one of the higher probability handcuffs in the NFL. I also don't think McFadden will be seeing 25+ touches/game like last week. He will get more than Randle did as the starter but there should still be 6-10 touches per game for Michael (presuming he didn't get demoted behind what's his name? y'know that other former Seahawk RB that Dallas signed).

Might add CMike as late-game insurance in case Decker is out. It would only be a "some points is better than none" play. Not expecting much and hopefully won't need him.

I don't think anyone should start him this week but with the bizarre rumors circulating around Joseph Randle I think you have to hold onto Michael. Being #2 to McFadden makes him one of the higher probability handcuffs in the NFL. I also don't think McFadden will be seeing 25+ touches/game like last week. He will get more than Randle did as the starter but there should still be 6-10 touches per game for Michael (presuming he didn't get demoted behind what's his name? y'know that other former Seahawk RB that Dallas signed).
I'd agree with this. I think he actually may hold some value but it'll be interesting if Smith gets more action than him. If so I'd say it's safe to cut cm for good

If you take away his one drop, we really don't have a sample size for him catching the ball. Inconclusive. Needs more targets to be sure, but one target already in the first half is good news. You know what they say, the yards follow the targets. And then the TD's follow the yards. So by the transitive property, Michael is almost guaranteed a receiving TD later this game.

See that? McFadden throwing the ball, they don't even trust him to run a simple running play on 1st down.

Nobody is holding CMike because of something he has done on a football field. His value is based on:

1.) Randle has all kinds of issues, and

2.) Cowboys are riding DMac hard but he's never been durable under heavy load

Nobody is holding CMike because of something he has done on a football field. His value is based on:

1.) Randle has all kinds of issues, and

2.) Cowboys are riding DMac hard but he's never been durable under heavy load
Clearly you haven't watched his Grade 10 highlights

Users who are viewing this thread