What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Christmas Lights/Decorations (1 Viewer)

Do you put lights/decorations on the outside of your house and/or trees?

• Yes, I go full Griswold

Votes: 21 17.4%
  • Yes, throw out a few net-lights on the bushes and call it good

Votes: 56 46.3%
  • Yes, I do inflatable snowmen, Santa, etc...

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Yes, I hire it done

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Bah-Humbug

Votes: 30 24.8%

• Total voters
BTW..
Forgot to mention that my wife is going to HATE you now....

You've thrown down a challenge to add on to my display for next year.. ;)  
I have slowed way down adding things. The year my sister got divorced and our parents died was a heyday. She was sending stuff every other day. I started doing the back this year. I just did regular white lights around the deck. 
https://imgur.com/a/olGZ2eI

I really want more roof top stuff and a huge wreath or something for above our carport. 

BTW..
Forgot to mention that my wife is going to HATE you now....

You've thrown down a challenge to add on to my display for next year.. ;)  
Also tell her you want to have more kids. 
OH HECK NO!!!!  I got fixed for a reason..

Our kid got married last year... and, as of this Fall, we have paid off her college and wedding..

Our money is now OUR money!!  :headbang:

I usually go full on Griswold.  I put up a 30' mega tree, four 3' trees, and eight 1' trees, along with decorating the house, bushes, palms, and anything else. I have it all synchronized to Christmas music (and broadcast to your radio - so I don't piss off all the neighbors with Xmas music blaring all season.

I usually go full on Griswold.  I put up a 30' mega tree, four 3' trees, and eight 1' trees, along with decorating the house, bushes, palms, and anything else. I have it all synchronized to Christmas music (and broadcast to your radio - so I don't piss off all the neighbors with Xmas music blaring all season.
I would love to see pictures!

I wish I had 10% of the motivation of some of you. This has been such a miserable year and we had to limit Christmas visitation with our kids and grandkids to a drive-by where we drop of the gifts outside, in masks, in a no contact manner. We had absolutely ZERO motivation this year. We did well to put up the tree and that's it. And we got to celebrate Christmas Eve with a confirmed COVID case for our DIL and the neighbor's house was broken in to while they were at Christmas Eve services. So yea, bah, humbug. But seriously, I am glad to see some still manage to have that Christmas Spirit.

My daughter (#2, 21yo) is a tattoo artist. I’ve been thinking all year for what I wanted her to do on me. Christmas night it struck me when she was here for dinner. I present:

Griswold Ankle

11 light bulbs for the kids. @snogger you will need to do something like this to really be dedicated to the lights. 

Users who are viewing this thread