What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (8 Viewers)

We tried the opt out thing a couple weeks ago and it lasted for a war or two. We can't even get the people with crap bases to change them.

We tried the opt out thing a couple weeks ago and it lasted for a war or two. We can't even get the people with crap bases to change them.
Boot em after fair warning, only way to pair it down to those who still give a ####.
Not need to boot anyone. But people will be opted out. I'm guessing we will be at 20 for the next war
I hear ya and I hate using the nuke the option. It sounds like fbg's is having some issues getting the herd to follow along. Opting out is the easy way to do it but if I recall you guys war constant as well so managing a list of 40-50 and picking the right 20 gets to be a PITA too. Sometimes tough love goes a long way to making a point ;)

I'll echo everyone else though, would absolutely hate to see fbg's fold up.

Sorry guys I had a phone interview that ran immediately into a lunch meeting. Poor planning on my part but it's not that I don't give a ****. Still not used to the early start time for me out here.

Opt me out if needed too. RL just too busy lately to put the time I want to into planning war attacks. Half of the days I can't even open the game while at work to start a war army build. Plus the update has been horrible for farming. I still would like to war but I get being opted out.

I say we opt everyone out. Then the ones that want to participate and do 2 attacks can opt in. If it's a 10 man war this week so be it. The numbers will grow
Can't change someone's opt in/out status for them (AFAIK)
Yeah just noticed that

Make announcement here and via clan mail. We are kicking all that don't want to war (2attacks). Reply in clan chat or here if you want to stay. Kicking starts Tom before we declare

Someone send mail I can't for 7hours

I say we opt everyone out. Then the ones that want to participate and do 2 attacks can opt in. If it's a 10 man war this week so be it. The numbers will grow
Yep they gotta do it and if you can't get them to do something important like attack or change a base what are the odds they push a little red button? My former clan went this road, took 3 weeks before we were satisfied everyone got the message and we booted those who didn't opt out. 5 minutes later they were pounding on the door to get back in screaming WTF?!?!

I left shortly after. GL

and lets not get bitter over this or blame anyone. it's a good time to weed out anyone who really dont care to be here. hopefully that's no one. this is a good move imo. thanks for taking this up guys.

Yeah just noticed thatMake announcement here and via clan mail. We are kicking all that don't want to war (2attacks). Reply in clan chat or here if you want to stay. Kicking starts Tom before we declare

Someone send mail I can't for 7hours
I don't see the issues with people in the clan not wanting to war (like Acer). More the merrier from that aspect.

It's the folks who are auto opt in regardless if they have the time or not.

Post here if you're opted in and want to war or be kicked?

Boot em after fair warning, only way to pair it down to those who still give a ####.
I care. I suck. But I care and I try.

I didn't get my second attack in this war. First time in a long time. Mid-day start is tough. Means only one evening to attack and I can't have my phone with me at work so that's not an option.

Let's not forget. Matchups have sucked too.

juliojones

I'm in for the next fbgs war. My base got 3'd by a TH9 for the first time in weeks. Will redesign before next war starts.

I'm in for the next fbgs war. My base got 3'd by a TH9 for the first time in weeks. Will redesign before next war starts.
If it is holding most of the time then stick with it; no base is perfect. We just have a few bad ones that get crushed every war and don't get touched.

creel29 = ?

Waiting for and assuming our top10 trophy pushers are in

Zzang

Zub

Jordan

Hhh

Warstein

Darth

Scott

Rcp

Bigred

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a hard time understanding how the village guard after you attack is +ev for SC. I get that you can buy it for 10 gems, but it keeps you out of the clouds for an extra hour while allowing your heroes to recharge.

I'm having a hard time understanding how the village guard after you attack is +ev for SC. I get that you can buy it for 10 gems, but it keeps you out of the clouds for an extra hour while allowing your heroes to recharge.
Let's your heroes recharge and clan castle fill would be my guess. Gives a little more hope on D now that every attack is legit.

of course i'm in.

We are 2 for 3 on fair matches (other was lopsided for nothing) at 2 PM EST kick, so I don't see us changing it for the coming week. If you are opting in you are committing to make your first attack before the end of the first day. This to me seems fair to ask of people if they are wanting to participate in the war.

/tamtam

I'll be back in a week or so. I wanted a break from the matchups and wanted something to shake up. I'm in a goofy little clan, but winning and being a big fish in a small pond. Want aq to get to 30.

/Shammy

I can olt pb back in. I need to work on the ground aspect of that account. Maybe I can learn hoggin using that account.

Users who are viewing this thread