What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Classic Nintendo comeback - mini version (1 Viewer)

So anyone who picks up one of these things isn't about to open it at this point, right?  Sell on eBay at absurd price or collector's item?  For like 10 bucks you can play Super Mario Brothers all sorts of ways.

So anyone who picks up one of these things isn't about to open it at this point, right?  Sell on eBay at absurd price or collector's item?  For like 10 bucks you can play Super Mario Brothers all sorts of ways.
Would be pure stupidity to open it at this point

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/snes-classic-real-arrives-september-160700724.html

Sold!!!!!!!! Just wonder if it can be hacked.

Contra III: The Alien Wars™

Donkey Kong Country™

EarthBound™

Final Fantasy III

F-ZERO™

Kirby™ Super Star

Kirby's Dream Course™

The Legend of Zelda™: A Link to the Past™

Mega Man® X

Secret of Mana

Star Fox™

Star Fox™ 2

Street Fighter® II Turbo: Hyper Fighting

Super Castlevania IV™

Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts®

Super Mario Kart™

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars™

Super Mario World™

Super Metroid™

Super Punch-Out!! ™

Yoshi's Island™

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/snes-classic-real-arrives-september-160700724.html

Sold!!!!!!!! Just wonder if it can be hacked.

Contra III: The Alien Wars™

Donkey Kong Country™

EarthBound™

Final Fantasy III

F-ZERO™

Kirby™ Super Star

Kirby's Dream Course™

The Legend of Zelda™: A Link to the Past™

Mega Man® X

Secret of Mana

Star Fox™

Star Fox™ 2

Street Fighter® II Turbo: Hyper Fighting

Super Castlevania IV™

Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts®

Super Mario Kart™

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars™

Super Mario World™

Super Metroid™

Super Punch-Out!! ™

Yoshi's Island™
Meh

Super metriod a link to the past and a bunch of games nobody cares about.

i bet they plugged all the holes in super metriod too

Guy on Facebook claims he can mod your old OG Xbox and put like 5000 games on it for $40. Doesn't open up your box and does it all via connection to your PC. Any risk in doing that? It just sits in a box collecting dust anyways.

Got an old Xbox laying around?

I will soft mod your original xbox and install EVERY Nintendo NES, super NES and Sega genesis game ever made.

The COMPLETE CONSOLE GAMES COLLECTION.

the emulators also display the game cover artwork to every game.(see pictures)(nes, snes and genesis emulators)

I will also install a large collection of Atari, Nintendo 64, arcade, turbografx, game boy advanced, and many more.

Here is a full list of emulators and the number of games included:

Atari 2600, 768
Atari 5200, 143
Atari 7800, 62
Atari lynx, 85
Colecovision, 180
Gameboy advanced, 30
Intellivison, 155
Mame (arcade), 119
MSX2, 150
Nintendo-64, 13
(all classic N64, Mario kart, mario64, goldeneye, starfox, Zelda etc)
Nintendo NES, 854
Sega genesis, 743
Super Nintendo 799 +103 hacked roms
Turbografx, 758

That is a total of 4,948 games for $40 bucks!

*some N64 games don't emulate great on the Xbox. Most play pretty well, but can get glitchy

I will customize each menu option and emulator with a custom game icon and preview video. Giving it a very clean, unique and professionally customized look. I've also made a very cool custom menu screensaver with 200+ gamer art images.

I've been doing this for years, and take a lot of pride in my work, and would like to think my custom soft modded Xboxes are much better than most you will find for sale on Craigs list/ebay etc.

For this soft mod I will NOT have to open your Xbox or alter the internal hardware at all. the entire process is done with a memory card, an Ethernet cord and my PC.

It takes about an hour and a half to soft mod the console, install the emulators/games and customize the menu. I will NOT ask you for payment until your project is complete.

All of my Xboxes are guaranteed. If you EVER have an issue I will be happy to help in any way I can, and I won't charge you if you ever need to bring it back to be serviced.

Original xbox ONLY,
no 360 or Xbox one.

If you dont have an original Xbox you can find them SUPER cheap on offer up.
Also available at

Fallout games, $40 (43rd ave & bell)

Zia records, $40 (26th ave & thunderbird)

Bookmans, $50 (19th ave and Northern)

Call or text Zach
(anytime day or night)
[hidden information]

Call or text only please. I rarely check my email.

Im happy to answer any questions you have.

Located near 51st ave and union hills

A couple of threads on it and it might have been mentioned on a previous page of this one but if you are slightly technically inclined you can mod lots of stuff and download the emulators: PSP & Wii are mod-able, the Pi as already mentioned. First I've heard of it on an xbox but not surprising.

Considering that an authentic copy of A Link to the Past will run you about $40, this isn't a bad deal for those in the general public that know nothing about emulators. But if its like last year, good luck finding one of these that isn't being resold on Ebay for a 200% markup. Especially since StarFox 2 is on it, collector's are gonna be all over this thing.

An ad for THIS just came across my facebook news feed.  The ad claims 500 games in one console and the video shows a bunch of choices on the TV screen, implying they are not separate cartridges.  The website makes no mention of games whatsoever that I can find...hmmm

ETA...I stand corrected.  It does say 500 built in games, but does not list what they are.

An ad for THIS just came across my facebook news feed.  The ad claims 500 games in one console and the video shows a bunch of choices on the TV screen, implying they are not separate cartridges.  The website makes no mention of games whatsoever that I can find...hmmm

ETA...I stand corrected.  It does say 500 built in games, but does not list what they are.
I love how they have King of Fighters XIV pictured, but it comes with basic NES-like controller, which would be #### for fighting games.

Returned one of these the next day. Ripoff. Have like 8 teams in techmo bowl and no names.

Also, unless I missed it, you have to get up and reset button to switch games.

I have the SNES mini. I've probably played it about a total of 5 hours so far since Christmas. The nostalgia of getting one is more enjoyable then sitting down to play anything on it. Mainly because I have most of these games and my old SNES already. 

I have the SNES mini. I've probably played it about a total of 5 hours so far since Christmas. The nostalgia of getting one is more enjoyable then sitting down to play anything on it. Mainly because I have most of these games and my old SNES already. 
Yup. Ive probably mentioned this 10 times but I have a Wii with thousands of games, everything from Atari and Coleco vision to dreamcast games. That Wii is sitting in a Under Armor shoe box in my basement closet collecting dust. Every other year a buddy will come over and we'll break it out for the evening but other than that it gets no play. 

I’m giving the one I got to my 7 year old for his birthday in a few weeks, hopefully he and his brothers enjoy the old games

im sure they’ll think it’s stupid but oh well

For those that are not technically inclined or don't want to bother with putting one together yourself and downloading the emulators, you can buy a modded one of the NES classic's or a SNES classic off ebay for like $100~$150 with just about every game emulator pre-loaded.

Yup. Ive probably mentioned this 10 times but I have a Wii with thousands of games, everything from Atari and Coleco vision to dreamcast games. That Wii is sitting in a Under Armor shoe box in my basement closet collecting dust. Every other year a buddy will come over and we'll break it out for the evening but other than that it gets no play. 
I've probably asked this question everytime myself, but is there a source of Shuke level instruction to get this done?  I still have a Wii, but it never gets used.  If i could put all the classic games on it, I would probably use it regularly.

Bull Dozier said:
I've probably asked this question everytime myself, but is there a source of Shuke level instruction to get this done?  I still have a Wii, but it never gets used.  If i could put all the classic games on it, I would probably use it regularly.
It’s been at least 5 years since I did it. I’m sure there are easier ways now. IIRC I needed the LEGO Indiana Jones game to do it. 

Users who are viewing this thread