What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clay Aiken to become a father (1 Viewer)

azgroover

Footballguy
Report: Clay Aiken to Be a Dad

May 29, 2008, 2:57 PM EST

MSN Entertainment

Clay Aiken may have proven himself capable to perform on Broadway, but how is he with a pair of diapers?

TMZ reports the former "American Idol" runner-up will be a father in the near future.

The gossip Web site claims the mother is Jaymes Foster, 50, who is Aiken's record producer and the crooner's close friend. TMZ reports she was artificially inseminated and is due in August.

Foster is also the sister of record mogul David Foster.

The singer just released his fourth album, "On My Way Here," earlier this month.

Aiken, 29, plans to take an active role in the child's life, TMZ says.

So far, Aiken's representatives have not commented on the story.

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mean Clay Aiken and Reggie Bush are now kinda sorta in-laws?

The mother's brother, David Foster is married to Bruce Jenner's ex-wife, who's son has probably banged all the chicks from The Hills. Bruce Jenner is now married to the Kardashian mom whose daughter is getting railed by Reggie Bush.

Wonder if she is just carrying the kid to term so he and his partner (if he has one) can have a kid together?

Does this mean Clay Aiken and Reggie Bush are now kinda sorta in-laws?The mother's brother, David Foster is married to Bruce Jenner's ex-wife, who's son has probably banged all the chicks from The Hills. Bruce Jenner is now married to the Kardashian mom whose daughter is getting railed by Reggie Bush.
Please tell me you didn't know all that off the top of your head.

I learned from the abortion thread that she is permanently changed by the experience of carrying the baby. She will apparently absorb some of the baby's stem cells, and so, one assumes, obtain some of Mr. Aikens genetic materail as well. How Marvelous.

The mother's brother, David Foster is married to Bruce Jenner's ex-wife, who's son has probably banged all the chicks from The Hills. Bruce Jenner is now married to the Kardashian mom whose daughter is getting railed by Reggie Bush.
Seriously, you didn't know this? :unsure:

When I saw this thread I almost fell out of my chair. My world was completely upside down. I mean, if that guy turns out to be straight then Wrestling is real, The Bush Administration didn's make up intel to go to war and Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

Then I found out the "mother" was named Jaymes and the words "artificially enseminated" were used and my life is back to normal.

Found some samples of the crazies at the clayboard.

-------------------

I am confused, however.... and maybe disappointed a little. My wish for Clay was to marry someone he truly loved and have babies the old fashioned way...

-------------------

I am glad that there will be a woman in his life that he can go home to after a hard days work. Although Jaymes is older than him, she is a good choice. She seems to be very caring and supportive of Clay. I felt all along that there is something brewingbetween this two. Jaymes seems to be everywhere where Clay was i.e. Capital One, TBAF gala in Raleigh, Neil Sedaka tribute, etc. It's only been recently that we do not visibly see her. Could be because of her pregnancy. Since she is in her mid 40's....she needs to be extra careful and not tire herself too much. Clay stays at her place in LA whenever he is in LA. No wonder he did not go straight home to Raleigh after his pre album promotion.....he is with Jaymes all along. No wonder he seems to be extra happy these days. I am so happy for Clay. I am glad there is someone in his life whom he loves and trust and will spend the rest of his life with. I am looking forward to seeing the little redhead Aiken...or let's say the little Aikens. Since it is artificially inseminated.....it could be twins.

-------------------

Clay is a Christian! He wouldn't do such a thing!

-------------------

My goodness, if this story is true, I hadn't even considered how I would tell my daughter that Clay had a baby and wasn't even married! So hoping Clay and Jaymes are married now, I totally do if she is having his baby! How the heck do I rationalize this to my 12 year old daughter??? I am a HUGE Clay fan and always liked that he was such a great example. Oh my.....I love you Clay, I so do, but how the heck do I explain that 'sometimes' it's ok to have a baby when your not married???

-----------------

I haven't posted in a long time... but I had to post on this one. I heard the "coming up next on the Daily 10, Clay Aiken gonna be a daddy?" And I thought they were going to talk about his dog having puppies. Never in a million years would I have expected to hear this report!!! It made my stomach turn and upset me... that's why I came running to this sight to see if it was true. I sure hope it isn't. . . I'm sorry for those of you that will be thrilled... but I just can't be... sorry...

-----------------

:goodposting: Poor, delusional old bags...

When I saw this thread I almost fell out of my chair. My world was completely upside down. I mean, if that guy turns out to be straight then Wrestling is real, The Bush Administration didn's make up intel to go to war and Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. Then I found out the "mother" was named Jaymes and the words "artificially enseminated" were used and my life is back to normal.
:confused: :lmao: :no: Yeah, I saw the thread title and was just going to respond with "Wow. Didn't see that one coming...."I read to the word "Fifty" and felt the same relief you did. :lmao:

-------------------

I am glad that there will be a woman in his life that he can go home to after a hard days work. Although Jaymes is older than him, she is a good choice. She seems to be very caring and supportive of Clay. I felt all along that there is something brewingbetween this two. Jaymes seems to be everywhere where Clay was i.e. Capital One, TBAF gala in Raleigh, Neil Sedaka tribute, etc. It's only been recently that we do not visibly see her. Could be because of her pregnancy. Since she is in her mid 40's....she needs to be extra careful and not tire herself too much. Clay stays at her place in LA whenever he is in LA. No wonder he did not go straight home to Raleigh after his pre album promotion.....he is with Jaymes all along. No wonder he seems to be extra happy these days. I am so happy for Clay. I am glad there is someone in his life whom he loves and trust and will spend the rest of his life with. I am looking forward to seeing the little redhead Aiken...or let's say the little Aikens. Since it is artificially inseminated.....it could be twins.

-------------------
50 is Mid 40's? Guess that makes me in my late 20's.

Seriously, you didn't know this? ;)
You know how I know you're gay? :D

Found some samples of the crazies at the clayboard.-------------------I am confused, however.... and maybe disappointed a little. My wish for Clay was to marry someone he truly loved and have babies the old fashioned way...-------------------I am glad that there will be a woman in his life that he can go home to after a hard days work. Although Jaymes is older than him, she is a good choice. She seems to be very caring and supportive of Clay. I felt all along that there is something brewingbetween this two. Jaymes seems to be everywhere where Clay was i.e. Capital One, TBAF gala in Raleigh, Neil Sedaka tribute, etc. It's only been recently that we do not visibly see her. Could be because of her pregnancy. Since she is in her mid 40's....she needs to be extra careful and not tire herself too much. Clay stays at her place in LA whenever he is in LA. No wonder he did not go straight home to Raleigh after his pre album promotion.....he is with Jaymes all along. No wonder he seems to be extra happy these days. I am so happy for Clay. I am glad there is someone in his life whom he loves and trust and will spend the rest of his life with. I am looking forward to seeing the little redhead Aiken...or let's say the little Aikens. Since it is artificially inseminated.....it could be twins.-------------------Clay is a Christian! He wouldn't do such a thing!-------------------My goodness, if this story is true, I hadn't even considered how I would tell my daughter that Clay had a baby and wasn't even married! So hoping Clay and Jaymes are married now, I totally do if she is having his baby! How the heck do I rationalize this to my 12 year old daughter??? I am a HUGE Clay fan and always liked that he was such a great example. Oh my.....I love you Clay, I so do, but how the heck do I explain that 'sometimes' it's ok to have a baby when your not married???-----------------I haven't posted in a long time... but I had to post on this one. I heard the "coming up next on the Daily 10, Clay Aiken gonna be a daddy?" And I thought they were going to talk about his dog having puppies. Never in a million years would I have expected to hear this report!!! It made my stomach turn and upset me... that's why I came running to this sight to see if it was true. I sure hope it isn't. . . I'm sorry for those of you that will be thrilled... but I just can't be... sorry...----------------- :unsure: Poor, delusional old bags...
serious potential here Stu. reminds me of Deadspins field day with the animal message board whackos when Barbaro was making his recovery.you need to sign up over there and go on the easiest fishing expedition in history

jonessed said:
Seems strange to pick a 50 year old for artificial insemenation.
:shrug:The 50 year old wants to be a mom. She picked him, because apparently she wants her kid to have a good singing voice.

MacArtist said:
fo shizzle said:
Disco Stu said:
Found some samples of the crazies at the clayboard.-------------------I am confused, however.... and maybe disappointed a little. My wish for Clay was to marry someone he truly loved and have babies the old fashioned way...-------------------I am glad that there will be a woman in his life that he can go home to after a hard days work. Although Jaymes is older than him, she is a good choice. She seems to be very caring and supportive of Clay. I felt all along that there is something brewingbetween this two. Jaymes seems to be everywhere where Clay was i.e. Capital One, TBAF gala in Raleigh, Neil Sedaka tribute, etc. It's only been recently that we do not visibly see her. Could be because of her pregnancy. Since she is in her mid 40's....she needs to be extra careful and not tire herself too much. Clay stays at her place in LA whenever he is in LA. No wonder he did not go straight home to Raleigh after his pre album promotion.....he is with Jaymes all along. No wonder he seems to be extra happy these days. I am so happy for Clay. I am glad there is someone in his life whom he loves and trust and will spend the rest of his life with. I am looking forward to seeing the little redhead Aiken...or let's say the little Aikens. Since it is artificially inseminated.....it could be twins.-------------------Clay is a Christian! He wouldn't do such a thing!-------------------My goodness, if this story is true, I hadn't even considered how I would tell my daughter that Clay had a baby and wasn't even married! So hoping Clay and Jaymes are married now, I totally do if she is having his baby! How the heck do I rationalize this to my 12 year old daughter??? I am a HUGE Clay fan and always liked that he was such a great example. Oh my.....I love you Clay, I so do, but how the heck do I explain that 'sometimes' it's ok to have a baby when your not married???-----------------I haven't posted in a long time... but I had to post on this one. I heard the "coming up next on the Daily 10, Clay Aiken gonna be a daddy?" And I thought they were going to talk about his dog having puppies. Never in a million years would I have expected to hear this report!!! It made my stomach turn and upset me... that's why I came running to this sight to see if it was true. I sure hope it isn't. . . I'm sorry for those of you that will be thrilled... but I just can't be... sorry...----------------- :lmao: Poor, delusional old bags...
serious potential here Stu. reminds me of Deadspins field day with the animal message board whackos when Barbaro was making his recovery.you need to sign up over there and go on the easiest fishing expedition in history
:kicksrock: This will be like NJGuidos but easier.
Unfortunately they are post deleting Nazis over there. Anything that even questions his sexuality is gone within minutes. They cling desperately to their delusions...

jonessed said:
:goodposting: The 50 year old wants to be a mom. She picked him, because apparently she wants her kid to have a good singing voice.
And she "picked" his voice? ... or did I read she is also his manager or something like that and could manipulate him in to a "donation"?Either way ... this is just wierd/wrong ... I need to go find a L/R, Rate Me, or similar thread just to get these images out of my head:

... artificial insemination ... Clay Aiken ... :yucky:

Disco Stu said:
Found some samples of the crazies at the clayboard.-------------------I am confused, however.... and maybe disappointed a little. My wish for Clay was to marry someone he truly loved and have babies the old fashioned way...-------------------I am glad that there will be a woman in his life that he can go home to after a hard days work. Although Jaymes is older than him, she is a good choice. She seems to be very caring and supportive of Clay. I felt all along that there is something brewingbetween this two. Jaymes seems to be everywhere where Clay was i.e. Capital One, TBAF gala in Raleigh, Neil Sedaka tribute, etc. It's only been recently that we do not visibly see her. Could be because of her pregnancy. Since she is in her mid 40's....she needs to be extra careful and not tire herself too much. Clay stays at her place in LA whenever he is in LA. No wonder he did not go straight home to Raleigh after his pre album promotion.....he is with Jaymes all along. No wonder he seems to be extra happy these days. I am so happy for Clay. I am glad there is someone in his life whom he loves and trust and will spend the rest of his life with. I am looking forward to seeing the little redhead Aiken...or let's say the little Aikens. Since it is artificially inseminated.....it could be twins.-------------------Clay is a Christian! He wouldn't do such a thing!-------------------My goodness, if this story is true, I hadn't even considered how I would tell my daughter that Clay had a baby and wasn't even married! So hoping Clay and Jaymes are married now, I totally do if she is having his baby! How the heck do I rationalize this to my 12 year old daughter??? I am a HUGE Clay fan and always liked that he was such a great example. Oh my.....I love you Clay, I so do, but how the heck do I explain that 'sometimes' it's ok to have a baby when your not married???-----------------I haven't posted in a long time... but I had to post on this one. I heard the "coming up next on the Daily 10, Clay Aiken gonna be a daddy?" And I thought they were going to talk about his dog having puppies. Never in a million years would I have expected to hear this report!!! It made my stomach turn and upset me... that's why I came running to this sight to see if it was true. I sure hope it isn't. . . I'm sorry for those of you that will be thrilled... but I just can't be... sorry...----------------- :shrug: Poor, delusional old bags...
Denial is a strange thing.

jonessed said:
:shrug: The 50 year old wants to be a mom. She picked him, because apparently she wants her kid to have a good singing voice.
And she "picked" his voice? ... or did I read she is also his manager or something like that and could manipulate him in to a "donation"?Either way ... this is just wierd/wrong ... I need to go find a L/R, Rate Me, or similar thread just to get these images out of my head:

... artificial insemination ... Clay Aiken ... :kicksrock:
Now, if he artificially enseminates her, does that mean she is entitled to child support?If someone donates to a sperm bank and someone gets knocked up from that, then the donor is not responsible. But since he volunteered for this with her, can she get child support from him?

jonessed said:
:no: The 50 year old wants to be a mom. She picked him, because apparently she wants her kid to have a good singing voice.

... artificial insemination ... Clay Aiken ... :rolleyes:
Now, if he artificially enseminates her, does that mean she is entitled to child support?If someone donates to a sperm bank and someone gets knocked up from that, then the donor is not responsible. But since he volunteered for this with her, can she get child support from him?
My understanding is in most cases there is no support. However the article made a big deal of him wanting to be involved so I would guess he'll be throwing in some cash.

Clay Aiken reportedly considering congressional run in North Carolina

http://m.nbcnews.com/entertainment/clay-aiken-reportedly-considering-congressional-run-north-carolina-2D11849282

Clay Aiken has been pursuing his musical career, but is also a committed activist.

Will Clay Aiken go from "American Idol" to American congressman? The season two runner-up from the singing competition series is reportedly considering a bid for Congress in North Carolina's 2nd District, according to the Washington Blade.

Sources told The Blade that Aiken, 35, has been making phone calls to key political figures to gauge whether he would have the necessary support to be elected. One source said the singer is "actively considering" the run, and is "sounding and acting like a candidate."

Aiken has reportedly been working with Raleigh, N.C.-based political strategist Betsy Conti, and was in Washington, D.C., in December to examine polling data.

She has not yet responded to a request for comment.

The seat Aiken seeks is currently held by Republican Rep. Renee Ellmers, who won her seat in 2010 with less than 1 percent of the vote in her district. She defeated Democrat Bob Etheridge, who had been in office since 1997.

Aiken, a Raleigh, N.C., native who stepped into the spotlight in "Idol" in 2003, has sung on Broadway ("Spamalot"), recorded multiple albums and appeared on TV shows including "Celebrity Apprentice" and "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." He's also been active in promoting causes including the National Inclusion Project, and was a national ambassador for the United States Fund for UNICEF in 2004. In 2010 he appeared at a Capitol Hill briefing to encourage passage of anti-bullying legislation.

The filing deadline to participate in the primary is Feb. 28. North Carolina's primary will be held on May 6.

A call to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee about Aiken's possible run was not immediately returned, and Aiken's representatives have not yet responded to requests for comments.

As news of his rumored run for office spread, most reactions seemed to be variations of the same theme: Really?!

Clay Aiken reportedly considering congressional run in North Carolina

http://m.nbcnews.com/entertainment/clay-aiken-reportedly-considering-congressional-run-north-carolina-2D11849282

Clay Aiken has been pursuing his musical career, but is also a committed activist.

Will Clay Aiken go from "American Idol" to American congressman? The season two runner-up from the singing competition series is reportedly considering a bid for Congress in North Carolina's 2nd District, according to the Washington Blade.

Sources told The Blade that Aiken, 35, has been making phone calls to key political figures to gauge whether he would have the necessary support to be elected. One source said the singer is "actively considering" the run, and is "sounding and acting like a candidate."

Aiken has reportedly been working with Raleigh, N.C.-based political strategist Betsy Conti, and was in Washington, D.C., in December to examine polling data.

She has not yet responded to a request for comment.

The seat Aiken seeks is currently held by Republican Rep. Renee Ellmers, who won her seat in 2010 with less than 1 percent of the vote in her district. She defeated Democrat Bob Etheridge, who had been in office since 1997.

Aiken, a Raleigh, N.C., native who stepped into the spotlight in "Idol" in 2003, has sung on Broadway ("Spamalot"), recorded multiple albums and appeared on TV shows including "Celebrity Apprentice" and "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." He's also been active in promoting causes including the National Inclusion Project, and was a national ambassador for the United States Fund for UNICEF in 2004. In 2010 he appeared at a Capitol Hill briefing to encourage passage of anti-bullying legislation.

The filing deadline to participate in the primary is Feb. 28. North Carolina's primary will be held on May 6.

A call to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee about Aiken's possible run was not immediately returned, and Aiken's representatives have not yet responded to requests for comments.

As news of his rumored run for office spread, most reactions seemed to be variations of the same theme: Really?!
I am sure he would be very well received by the other members of NC Congress.

:goodposting: The 50 year old wants to be a mom. She picked him, because apparently she wants her kid to have a good singing voice.
And she "picked" his voice? ... or did I read she is also his manager or something like that and could manipulate him in to a "donation"?
Probably just scraped somethin' off the ceiling of the tour bus ...

Users who are viewing this thread