What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Cleveland at Atlanta** (+1) (47.5) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Browns going 3-1, Jets miracle from 4-0?
Or does Atlanta get on a roll after winning in Seattle last week and playing the Rams close, Saints close.

Go!

Last edited:
Cody Suek
@CodySuek

#BrownsCLEBrowns2022SeasonEmoji.png Rushing attack is 1st in EPA per attempt this season.
The #DirtyBirdsATLFalcons2022SeasonEmoji.png defense, meanwhile, ranks 30th in rush success rate and 32nd in EPA per rush allowed. Feed Chubb.

Browns defense is banged up and has been inconsistent so far this season.

going to be another close game and has the potential to be a surprisingly high scoring game.

Jacoby..Marcus...Jacoby...Marcus....Jacoby...Marcus...I'll go with Nick...

Browns- 28
Falcons- 23

Atlanta is playing their butts off right now for this new Head Coach who I don't think much of but he is having an impact on them.

Atlanta is playing their butts off right now for this new Head Coach who I don't think much of but he is having an impact on them.
Smith was there last year too. Not sold on his decision making, but the team always seems to play hard for them. He gets a lot more out of that roster than I think most would with the level of talent.

I made Pitts my first overall pick in last year’s rookie draft, and Njoku (who I cut two weeks ago) is blowing up on someone else’s roster. I’m not having fun.

Abysmal game by Cleveland in so many ways.
It really was. Obviously missing Clowney and Garrett but the 3rd blown coverage in 5 weeks late in the 4th is now a part of their identity. Lastly, you can't really put blame on Brisset. He is what he is. Not terrible. Not a game winner. I question that screen call on the last drive. Atlanta disrupted every screen they tried and Brisset showed that if it wasn't run clean, he isn't able to adjust. Just terrible.

1st drive of the game you don't take a FG I get when it's at the 1 yard line going for it on 4th down but it was 4th and 3 from the 4 kick the damn FG.
Then you get to the 1 yard line at the end of the half and you can't get a TD with a dumb play QB runs all around when your at the 1 yard line and you get a penalty.

Browns have blown 2 games this year they could won the Jets game they should won this one they didn't win because of not getting the job done.

Watson can't get here fast enough you go 2-2 in 4 winnable games and now here comes the tough schedule.

It really was. Obviously missing Clowney and Garrett but the 3rd blown coverage in 5 weeks late in the 4th is now a part of their identity. Lastly, you can't really put blame on Brisset. He is what he is. Not terrible. Not a game winner. I question that screen call on the last drive. Atlanta disrupted every screen they tried and Brisset showed that if it wasn't run clean, he isn't able to adjust. Just terrible.
Garrett missing because dude has to drive 100 mph during rain. Cleveland could be 4-0 would could shoulda. Now comes the hard schedule.

AFC North goes 0-3 today.........was supposed to be 2nd best division in football no team is better than 2-2

Garrett missing because dude has to drive 100 mph during rain. Cleveland could be 4-0 would could shoulda. Now comes the hard schedule.
Couple things. He wasn't driving 100.
Also, we shoulda lost week 1. We are lucky to be 2-2.

Not kicking the FG on the first drive was such a terrible decision.
Stefanski is coaching like we have a good QB. We dont

Users who are viewing this thread