What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Coaches Are Like Chefs (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Coaches are like Chefs: It's about what you do with the ingredients.

Case in point: I made Sliders for Thanksgiving. They were delicious. Everyone raved.

In reality, I took Kings Hawaiian Rolls, Honey Baked Ham, Swiss Cheese, Dijon Mustard, and Butter, and made something taste good.

Congratulations, Chef. With those ingredients, I should be in trouble if the sandwiches didn't taste great.

This is a Brandon Staley tweet.

Case in point: I made Sliders for Thanksgiving. They were delicious. Everyone raved.

In reality, I took Kings Hawaiian Rolls, Honey Baked Ham, Swiss Cheese, Dijon Mustard, and Butter, and made something taste good.

Congratulations, Chef. With those ingredients, I should be in trouble if the sandwiches didn't taste great.

That tweet would only come from a person who KNOWS he's getting fired.

That tweet would only come from a person who KNOWS he's getting fired.

Hi @Gold Fox. I don't know anything inside on this. I've just been thinking about coaches lately.

And I think about food a lot. So this was a natural.

Brandon Staley could be blamed in years past, but what exactly is he cooking with?

Yeah, he's got Justin Herbert, but all I saw last night were receivers with guys draped all over them like costume jewelry on a movie set and a running back that doesn't quite look healthy yet. They only gave up twenty points on defense (seven were on a play where they sold out to stop a direct run), which is a whole lot better than teams have done recently against the Ravens.

Anyway, great post, Joe, but I dissent slightly about Staley (everybody's favorite whipping post) and the Chargers.

Brandon Staley could be blamed in years past, but what exactly is he cooking with?

Yeah, he's got Justin Herbert, but all I saw last night were receivers with guys draped all over them like costume jewelry on a movie set and a running back that doesn't quite look healthy yet. They only gave up twenty points on defense (seven were on a play where they sold out to stop a direct run), which is a whole lot better than teams have done recently against the Ravens.

Anyway, great post, Joe, but I dissent slightly about Staley (everybody's favorite whipping post) and the Chargers.
Appreciate your comments as always, but Staley...lose, lose, lose, lose , lose....at some point - just saying

And you get this:
Cøåchës årë lîkë chëfs: eet's åbøüt whåt yøü dø wîth thë îngrëdîënts.

cåsë în pøînt: ee mådë slîdërs før thånksgîvîng. Thëy wërë dëlîcîøüs. Evëryønë råvëd.

een rëålîty, ee tøøk kîngs håwåîîån rølls, hønëy båkëd håm, swîss chëësë, dîjøn müstård, ånd büttër, ånd mådë sømëthîng tåstë gøød

Not that it would solve all their problems, but every game I watch I can't help but think they are really missing Mike Williams.

Users who are viewing this thread