What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Coaches: need a video mark up tool (1 Viewer)

glvsav37

Footballguy
looking for mac software that will let me draw simple arrows and circle players over our game film. 

I want to be able to chop up the film, and annotate it so I can send them a collection of the situations. 

Ideally i would love to pause it and record some commentary over it, but I can do that in final cut if needed. Just not that great with the drawing aspect of final cut. 

does not have to be free, but not crazy expensive either. 

For hockey the past few seasons our coach used Hudl.  He was able to cut video and insert comments on respective plays.  Last year I would tape the game using an i-pad and then load the game to the website as the game was going on so by the time we left the rink the video would be available to the coach when he got home to review.

For hockey the past few seasons our coach used Hudl.  He was able to cut video and insert comments on respective plays.  Last year I would tape the game using an i-pad and then load the game to the website as the game was going on so by the time we left the rink the video would be available to the coach when he got home to review.
I use Hudl also. PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread