What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Caleb Williams, CHI (2 Viewers)

If McElroy is unqualified to discuss Caleb's shortcomings because he wasn't a good QB in college or the pros, how is this guy qualified to discuss any of it? His bio suggests that he went to college and has three chihuahuas. Say whatever you want about McElroy, but he's more qualified to discuss QB's than that guy is.
Yeah, that was kind of terrible. Sounded like it was written by Williams’ nail tech.

Caleb Williams Career RZ Passing

61 TDs, 1 INT - 69.1% Comp

Not included in this stat: he paints his nails. We are awaiting word on whether or not he has ever had an earring

Max Markham
“You know how you can tell how good a player is? Is the majority of their praise or criticism have nothing to do with actual football?

“The people who don’t like Caleb Williams they dont say… “Here’s these plays he can’t run.” They say “Oh he’s our first gen Z QB.””

- @getnickwright on @CHGO_Bears
This is really a great take. Caleb Williams red flags are non-existent culture nonsense that matters to nobody in an NFL locker room.

Very real chance he's a top-5 NFL QB a year from now.

Man, it would be great to keep tabs on the “experts” to see if any of them are good at evaluating talent. They make proclamations every year, but does anyone go back and grade their grading? How many of these guys get it right?
I just bought this - Freezing Cold Takes: NFL: Football Media’s Most Inaccurate Predictions―and the Fascinating Stories Behind Them https://a.co/d/5vllaqJ

Max Markham
“You know how you can tell how good a player is? Is the majority of their praise or criticism have nothing to do with actual football?

“The people who don’t like Caleb Williams they dont say… “Here’s these plays he can’t run.” They say “Oh he’s our first gen Z QB.””

This is really a great take. Caleb Williams red flags are non-existent culture nonsense that matters to nobody in an NFL locker room.

It drives me nuts when I see the 'he paints his nails' takes. I don't care if he wears a strap-on to the huddle as long as he throws for 4000 yards and 30+ tds.

Max Markham

This All day long.

Max Markham

But did anybody go to his birthday party? That is really the question everyone should be asking. Vontae Mack no matter what.

The Athletic was rather unkind to him ranking him 6th based off 8 anonymous NFL talent evaluators. They used the following criteria: Football character, physical and mental toughness, poise/processing.

JJ
Daniels
Maye
Penix
Nix
Williams

:mellow:

Max Markham

It drives me nuts when I see the 'he paints his nails' takes. I don't care if he wears a strap-on to the huddle as long as he throws for 4000 yards and 30+ tds.
Call me old school, but I prefer my quarterbacks not wearing strap-on’s. Outside of the unnecessary attention it would draw, it may cause a problem behind center.

Max Markham

Call me old school, but I prefer my quarterbacks not wearing strap-on’s. Outside of the unnecessary attention it would draw, it may cause a problem behind center.
Prude. :p

Users who are viewing this thread