What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Colts at Texans** (-1.5, 39.5) (1 Viewer)

With the news about Tunsil
With CJ Stroud also not 100%
It's going to take an ARich turnover or two for the Texans to likely win today
I liked Houston initially but it feels like this game won't be close either way.

I can see Indy walking in and walking out 27-14, can also see Houston benefitting from a gift or two,
I do think the point total is a little low, last week the teams combined for only 30 points
Sometimes we overreact to Week 1.
I'd prefer to avoid picking the winner and just take the over.

Houston 27...Indy 20
-Lot of sloppy play both sides

Two rookie qb's. Offenses will be up and down. I think the difference here could be The Texans defense,I know call me crazy. I just like Ryans and what he's building,let say...

Second Best Team in Texas- 23
Peyton Mannings Former Team- 17

Injuries piling up for the Texans. Both starting safeties are also inactive and Tunsil is officially out.

Stroud needs Pierce to take some pressure off and Dell to get some good YAC today. I fully expect Indianapolis to take this one, but Houston needs to quickly get healthy or that 2024 1st trade is going to hurt even more.

Where are the ARich fans?
Guy is off to the races today and the Colts are up 14-0, potential blowout on the road, they played well vs the Jags for about 3 quarters last week
I would think Colts' fans are feeling pretty good right now

Where are the ARich fans?
Guy is off to the races today and the Colts are up 14-0, potential blowout on the road, they played well vs the Jags for about 3 quarters last week
I would think Colts' fans are feeling pretty good right now

The Texans are making him look like a yoked up version of Vick in his prime. Definitely the best rookie QB in redraft.

Admittedly I was wrong about AR thus far. I thought his lack of passing in college would translate to the pros. It still may, but this far his legs have earned him a lot more leeway than I thought would happen.

Curious if the Colts can bring along his passing game like Steichen did the first few years for Hurts (and yes, I know Hurts started as a better passer than AR too).

at this point it really is avoid all texans. I'm a pierce owner but i'm not sure i'm rolling out a scat back or a backup rb over him

DeMeco is gonna get lit on fire by local media for this defense. Offense isn’t great but is down 4 OL.

The defense is missing both safeties but sheesh not a good sign being unable to stop anything.

DeMeco is gonna get lit on fire by local media for this defense. Offense isn’t great but is down 4 OL.

The defense is missing both safeties but sheesh not a good sign being unable to stop anything.
Add the 3rd safety too. Murray out w/concussion

Yep. The defense was supposed to be our saving grace. I blame the Casserio the most for his D+ drafting and negotiating skills. I knew the ghost of BOB would haunt this franchise for years but Nick has had so much drafting ammo and the Texans have yet to show any real signs of improvement on either side of the ball.

Stroud looks legit. As excited as we were about the first half defense last week, it’s disappeared. Anderson is being held in check this week and the Colts are killing the DL

Thought Stroud kept battling and actually gave us a chance. Pretty encouraging given the state of the OL and poor running game. Just hope he can hold up under all the duress. The team isn't doing him any favors.

Thought Stroud kept battling and actually gave us a chance. Pretty encouraging given the state of the OL and poor running game. Just hope he can hold up under all the duress. The team isn't doing him any favors.
Hopefully they don’t David Carr him.

Yep, definitely a concern but he's shown a lot of poise in there. Much more impressive than anything Carr displayed. I'm most worried he gets crushed and suffers a big injury.

Indy is going to have to stop running him.. Second week in a row.
So you're saying that Richardson will have to stand in the pocket?
:eek:

That's going to change the outlook if he can't run for 2 TDs each week
It would be hard to start a QB that can't finish a game

Also, if he was woozy at the end last week, sustained a real concussion this week...shouldn't ARich maybe take a few weeks off?
If he can't just take direct snaps and run, I don't remember anyone hyping him for his throwing skills and abilities to dissect defenses by dropping back

Users who are viewing this thread