What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Commish Question (1 Viewer)

Gilroy34

Footballguy
I am commish in my league on CBS and an owner just texted saying CBS will not let him drop a bench player who was on BYE this week and add AJ Green at flex to fill in for Higbee who just went on Covid list.  League rules say no transactions allowed after first games Sunday.  He is behind by 15 points to guy right behind him in standings.  However, even if he loses he will still make playoffs on points tie breaker.  Would you manually make change for him?

Agree with BobbyLayne.  If the rules say you cannot have any transactions after the first game Sunday then you cannot change them now.  Not fair to everyone else in the league which may have had something similar happen to them earlier in the year.

I think you should use your commish privilege to swap out Higbee for AJ Green, but only if it helps you.   ;)

Curious why you would even think to break the rules. Everyone knows them and should be aware of the risks.

Curious why you would even think to break the rules. Everyone knows them and should be aware of the risks.
I don’t speak for the OP but he said he’s in agreement with my take (2nd post.) I think this was more or a “Am I being an ##### here?” kind of Q.

He’s not. He is not actively doing anything. It’s not a judgment call. It’s not ambiguous.

He is following the leagues settings and rules. The league can change it in the off-season, but nothing to be done here.

Users who are viewing this thread