What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Compelling reason to bench one of these 3 RBs: Carson, Powell, Anderson? (1 Viewer)

BENCH one of these three RBs

• Bilal Powell (NYJ) vs. JAX

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Chris Carson (SEA) vs. INDY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CJ Anderson (DEN) vs. OAK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

goldenboy232

Footballguy
This is a WDIS question: In a PPR league, of these three RBs, which one would you bench (I will start two of them), and what's the compelling reason why?

Bilal Powell vs. JAX

Chris Carson vs. Indy

CJ Anderson vs. Oakland

I'll hang up and listen.

Powell is the easy call.  He's in a bad offense, splitting carries, and hasn't done anything so far this year to inspire any confidence.  I've seen him dropped in every league I'm in so far. 

Powell is the easy call.  He's in a bad offense, splitting carries, and hasn't done anything so far this year to inspire any confidence.  I've seen him dropped in every league I'm in so far. 
boy this was a genius call huh?  LOL.  Powell had a career day

Let's also not forget that he scored nearly half (more than half in non-ppr) his points on a single, fluke run. And neither Anderson nor Carson (before his injury) had particularly bad days. Still the right call imo with just an unexpected result. If Powell keeps getting this kind of volume I think his stock rises slightly, but he's still a marginal flex play more often than not.

Users who are viewing this thread