What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Couple different trade offers in a 10-team 2QB dynasty league (1 Viewer)

NickLevinson

Footballguy
I’ve got a couple trade offers in my 10-team 2QB PPR dynasty league. For background, we start 2QB, 3RB, 4WR, 1TE and a W/T. 

I put Tua on the block and got these two offers from two different owners on the table:

Giving Tua for Aaron Rodgers

Giving Tua for Aaron Jones

Ive got the rookie 1.01 (Trevor Lawrence) and I’ve got Herbert and Cousins.  I don’t really need Rodgers, but I feel like the value is there and I could just flip him for more? 

My RBs are Saquon, Chubb and Conner and no one else really (Dillon maybe is something next year) but I’ve also got the 1.04, 1.07 and 1.10 this year. 

So, do I take either of these trades? Do I hold Tua? Does it make sense to get Rodgers and flip him for a bigger profit? 

Thanks for your thoughts!

What kind of value can you get for an aging QB?  I won't make a trade for the purpose of just trading the guy away.  That never turns out as good as it seems like it should.

You are in great shape at QB so I would lean towards the Jones offer although in a 2QB league that seems a bit light.  I do not have a lot of confidence in Tua as he was a bit disappointing.  

Rodgers is a nice hedge to Lawrence taking time to blossom so that isn't a terrible idea to ensure you have some stability in case your young guys struggle.

After rethinking I like the Rodgers deal but not to flip him unless you get blown away.  I may shop Cousins as I think was his ceiling fantasy wise so you may get value there.

Man, I'd keep Tua in a 2 QB league.  Even with the guys you have,  Never enough good QB's.  Look for RB's with your picks   

Users who are viewing this thread