What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

couple of league setting questions (1 Viewer)

Horses Mouth

Footballguy
when is your trade deadline this year?

if you have a blind bid for FAs, do you have two per week? one that would end before the Thu game and another that starts Friday and ends on Sat?

when is your trade deadline this year?

if you have a blind bid for FAs, do you have two per week? one that would end before the Thu game and another that starts Friday and ends on Sat?
Trade deadline - in redrafts, week 8 (assuming playoffs begin week 14), in keeper/dynasty, week 10

A few ways to do this - in one league, we don't have anything after the blind bid period. I am not a fan of it, and it;s been a close vote each year, but rule has not been changed.

My preference is either blind bids run Wed night, with a FCFS period (with dropped players locked) through the games (players locked at their kickoff). FCFS pickups cost the minimum bid (or other agreed upon amount).

Other option I like is blind bids run Wed. night, with FCFS (dropped players locked) until the Thursday kickoff, then another blind bid period from Thursday until Friday night (dropped players from Wed/FCFS are eligible to be bid on, use Friday night so schedule does not need to be changed when Saturday games start if league has waivers that deep into season), then FCFS from Friday night through the games (players locked at kickoff, players dropped on Friday night run not eligible to be picked up)

Users who are viewing this thread