What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cover Songs (2 Viewers)

Here is a badass version of

by Chromeo and Daryl Hall from his Live at Daryls House seriesDaryl Hall is bringing it here - there is some talking in the clip to set it up - so just forward to 2:10 in for the tune.

Drumming is phenomenal as well.

Highly recommend the entire episode

I don't know if this one was on here but here is Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs (looking really good) from 2006 (I think)

Don't know what people think of the version but damn...look at her! She turned 52 years old on January 17th

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this one was on here but here is Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs (looking really good) from 2006 (I think)

Don't know what people think of the version but damn...look at her! She turned 52 years old on January 17th

When I first heard this version of the song, I didn't realize it was a Lennon/McCartney song (I was never much of a Beatles fan). Noticed it when I was reading the cd cover, and saw the writers. Band from the early REM era from GA.

And Your Bird Can Sing - Guadalcanal Diary

http://youtu.be/S0-7DW0PQk4

Gonna have to check this thread more often . . . love Chris Daughtry doing "In the Air Tonight" and Sweet/Hoffs doing "I've Seen All Good People." (Turns out Steve Howe is doing the guitar on the latter, lending authenticity to the cover.)

need to come back to this thread.

not sure if it's been mentioned, but Ryan Adams does a cool version of wonder wall and sonic youth des an awesome version of superstar.

Users who are viewing this thread