What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Culpepper? (1 Viewer)

Bad_Mo

Footballguy
If he is trying to demand more money as a way to get outta town, where do you think he ends up?How funny would it be if the Raiders pulled it off? Culpepper to Moss once again....

FWIW - A snippet from today's St Paul Pioneer Press:Link

Meeting upsets CulpepperVikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper, seeking to restructure his contract, was in town Tuesday to meet with team officials. Culpepper flew back to Florida in a chartered jet, and indications are he wasn't pleased.A little birdie says Culpepper, recovering from major knee surgery, wants more guaranteed money than the Vikings are willing to offer. Don't be surprised if Arizona Cardinals coach Dennis
Who that "little birdie" is and how much credibility he has, I have no idea.Personally, I think Daunte has earned himself a trip OUT of Minnesota. The "team leader" has acted like anything but since his injury and the Vikings are tired of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW - A snippet from today's St Paul Pioneer Press:

Link

Meeting upsets Culpepper

Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper, seeking to restructure his contract, was in town Tuesday to meet with team officials. Culpepper flew back to Florida in a chartered jet, and indications are he wasn't pleased.

A little birdie says Culpepper, recovering from major knee surgery, wants more guaranteed money than the Vikings are willing to offer. Don't be surprised if Arizona Cardinals coach Dennis
Who that "little birdie" is and how much credibility he has, I have no idea.Personally, I think Daunte has earned himself a trip OUT of Minnesota. The "team leader" has acted like anything but since his injury and the Vikings are tired of him.
Walters is friggin horrible. I would bet 1% of the crap he types is truth.

Link

Meeting upsets Culpepper

Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper, seeking to restructure his contract, was in town Tuesday to meet with team officials. Culpepper flew back to Florida in a chartered jet, and indications are he wasn't pleased.

A little birdie says Culpepper, recovering from major knee surgery, wants more guaranteed money than the Vikings are willing to offer. Don't be surprised if Arizona Cardinals coach Dennis
I know. The second "W" in FWIW is about zero. But since the same things are coming from other sources and this could be part of the 1%.

If he is trying to demand more money as a way to get outta town, where do you think he ends up?

How funny would it be if the Raiders pulled it off? Culpepper to Moss once again....
Believe it or not, I actually read a quote from Moss saying he wouldn't mind playing with C-Pep again. :eek: This was a few weeks ago.

Link

Meeting upsets Culpepper

I know. The second "W" in FWIW is about zero. But since the same things are coming from other sources and this could be part of the 1%.
He always claims he has a 'source'.to quote someone on VU boards

They were talking about it on Mike Morris this morning and Rosen asked, "Is that from shooter, because that's the first I've heard of it" Morris said yes and they both started laughing....

Link

Meeting upsets Culpepper

personaly I think that C. Pep is concerned about his health, that is why he wants more guaranteed money. He knows that he will never be the same QB he was in years past. The Vikes need to deal him for a 1st rounder and snag Vince Young if possible.

If he is trying to demand more money as a way to get outta town, where do you think he ends up?

How funny would it be if the Raiders pulled it off? Culpepper to Moss once again....
Believe it or not, I actually read a quote from Moss saying he wouldn't mind playing with C-Pep again. :eek: This was a few weeks ago.
That doesn't really surprise me. I don't think the guys dislike each other just that the Vikings situation was getting unbearable. It would be better for them to be out in Oakland where people are less inclined to nitpick everything the way they do in Minneapolis.

Personally, I think **Daunte** has earned himself a trip OUT of Minnesota. The(snip) Vikings are tired of him.
It seems like above could be said about a bunch of Vikes over the last few years. Should their new coach clean house? Is it Tice's fault? Green's? each player's?

That doesn't really surprise me. I don't think the guys dislike each other just that the Vikings situation was getting unbearable. It would be better for them to be out in Oakland where people are less inclined to nitpick everything the way they do in Minneapolis.
I was in total agreement until the bolded part. If they got back together anywhere, there would be more nitpicking, and people are a lot more inclined to nitpick the Raiders than the Vikings. It just so happens that the Vikings have provided much more fodder lately.

And Culpepper's visit to Winter Park last week was strictly to have a heart-to-heart talk with new coach Brad Childress about the future. It was the first time they had met face-to-face for any length of time after talking on the phone. There wasn't any discussion about adding to the $8 million Culpepper will earn this season.
From Sid.

Users who are viewing this thread