What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Current team rosters (1 Viewer)

rzrback77

Footballguy
One thing that I was tinking about doing during the draft is to do a little overall roster research during the draft. Enjoy watching it, but a lot of down time.

My wife has left me home alone for the weekend, so I guess I must do the draft as best I can.

Thanks for any help!

:pics:

One thing that I was tinking about doing during the draft is to do a little overall roster research during the draft. Enjoy watching it, but a lot of down time.

My wife has left me home alone for the weekend, so I guess I must do the draft as best I can.

Thanks for any help!

HERE! :rolleyes:

One thing that I was tinking about doing during the draft is to do a little overall roster research during the draft.  Enjoy watching it, but a lot of down time.

Thanks for any help!

Of course, I knew about these. I also need OL, which is not here. Maybe they could be added as they are the only position missing!

Thanks for any help!

Of course, I knew about these. I also need OL, which is not here. Maybe they could be added as they are the only position missing!
When it comes to complete team rosters, there's only one choice.Ourlads

YW

One thing that I was tinking about doing during the draft is to do a little overall roster research during the draft.  Enjoy watching it, but a lot of down time.

Thanks for any help!

When it comes to complete team rosters, there's only one choice.Ourlads

YW
Thanks Viva!

Users who are viewing this thread