What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cut Shonn Greene? (1 Viewer)

v12themonster

Footballguy
I was high on him with the improved line and his balanced running style. He always seemed to produce and stay healthy. Now neither of those things are happening and Jackie Battle is doing something with his carries. So should I drop him for Darel Scott? Maybe that is too drastic with Brown eventually coming back

I had Greene in my main dynasty league up until this summer. I nicknamed him "Mr. 7 Points", because that's all I could ever expect out of him, even as the starting RB for the Jets. Last year he had one 33 point game surrounded by a bunch of 7 pointers. As a team's second or third string RB, no thanks.

Greene really only has value if Light Blue Jesus goes down.

He's a 30yd/game guy as the backup. If healthy, he may be able to get 6-8 GL TDs, but good luck guessing which 4 games those will come in.

I was more so looking for consistency on my bench like in case of injury etc. but I don't know that Darrel Scott is def better

I was high on him with the improved line and his balanced running style. He always seemed to produce and stay healthy. Now neither of those things are happening and Jackie Battle is doing something with his carries. So should I drop him for Darel Scott? Maybe that is too drastic with Brown eventually coming back
Not really.

8 for 14 and a 1 yard TD is nothing special.

Greene may not be anything special either but he is a better football talent than Jackie Battle.

Users who are viewing this thread