What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Daily Beast Reports the Columbus Girl was Unarmed and Knife was Lying on the Ground (1 Viewer)

Let them suspend me. If these guys lie about me and insult me and nothing happens to them, and I call them garbage for doing it (which they are) and get suspended, so be it. I won’t take back a word. 
Perhaps you should evaluate a situation before screaming someone is racist, supports racism, supports bigotry, or anything similar in the future.  Probably shouldn't be referring to anyone as garbage either.  That's low class

Am I correct that you have the audacity to call Trump a racist with absolutely no proof?
You are not. I call him a bigot with plenty of evidence. (I won’t repeat it here because everybody here, including I’m sure you, have seen it many times already.) Ive never been sure he is a racist though. I go back and forth on that one. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not. I call him a bigot with plenty of evidence. (I won’t repeat it here because everybody here, including I’m sure you, have seen it many times already.) Ive never been sure he is a racist though. I go back and forth on that one. 
:lmao: . You go back and forth calling Trump a racist. That's an understatement. 

KarmaPolice said:
all who pretty much hate tim... 
WTF? Nobody hates anyone. It's a simple matter of fact of what people have said in the past. They are entitled to their opinion, and calling me racist doesnt make me hate them, it makes me chuckle. 

tonydead said:
I knew about the purge. And we've all backed him up now. 5 posters remember the exact same thing. VERIFIED

You know he throws out the race card all the time. Shouldnt be shocking to you. 
Very :goodposting:

Perhaps you should evaluate a situation before screaming someone is racist, supports racism, supports bigotry, or anything similar in the future.  Probably shouldn't be referring to anyone as garbage either.  That's low class
Once again , very :goodposting:

I call them as I see them folks. Sometimes we just to BE BETTER

I think we’d all be better off if the word racism was abolished completely. The word has lost all meaning. All it does is shut down conversations, which are the basis for understanding. If someone says something you don’t like just explain to them how it does harm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we’d all be better off if the word racism was abolished completely. The word has lost all meaning. All it does is shut down conversations, which are the basis for understanding. If someone says something you don’t like just explain to them how it does harm.
In other words pretend it doesn’t exist. For most of our history the vast majority of white people, who were not themselves racists, did just that. But unfortunately it does exist and we can’t wish it away. And no it has not lost all meaning. 

In other words pretend it doesn’t exist. For most of our history the vast majority of white people, who were not themselves racists, did just that. But unfortunately it does exist and we can’t wish it away. And no it has not lost all meaning. 
Kind of like how you believe the media is never wrong or doesn't have a bias.  You just ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.

Not at all what I said.  Racism today is much more subtle and needs to be explained.  Someone who uses the phrase “all lives matter” may not be a racist, but what they say isn’t helpful and is received by blacks as a slap in the face. Saying that, rather than calling them racist, is far more effective.

Not at all what I said.  Racism today is much more subtle and needs to be explained.  Someone who uses the phrase “all lives matter” may not be a racist, but what they say isn’t helpful and is received by blacks as a slap in the face. Saying that, rather than calling them racist, is far more effective.
Fair point. But, unfortunately, there are still actual racists out there and some of them are t so subtle. It’s still necessary to use the term. 

Wow.   I play two days of horrible golf in 40 degree windy weather.    And this place goes ballistic.     I need to keep posting to keep everything on track.    Sorry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread