What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Daily League Thread (1 Viewer)

Taking a break = one day

Tyson Ross

Tyler Flowers

James Looney

Gordon Beckham

Nolan Arenado

Tulo

Trout

Blackmon

Michael Choice (who?)

I was also taking a break, but the wife's gone to bed, so I'm rolling with this for the late games only:

P M. Bumgarner P SD@SF $9,800
P Tyler Skaggs P Cle@LAA $8,000
C Buster Posey SD@SF $4,200
1B Albert Pujols Cle@LAA $5,600
2B Martin Prado Col@Ari $3,200
3B Ian Stewart Cle@LAA $3,200
SS Troy Tulowitzki Col@Ari $5,600
OF Carlos Gonzalez Col@Ari $4,100
OF Raul Ibanez Cle@LAA $2,700
OF Angel Pagan SD@SF $3,600

PRO TIP: FADE ALL OF THESE PLAYERS

Alex Wood

Tony Sanchez

Justin Morneau

Dustin Pedroia

Nolan Arenado

Tulo

Corey Dickerson

Jackie Bradley Jr

Matt Joyce

After looking at the lineup Milwaukee is rolling out tonight, some of you guys may want to consider Lance Lynn at home.

Bedard pitching for TB, Cosart for Hou, Young for Sea, Simon for CHC... any reason to think any of these guys are legit? I guess I should probably be checking weather forecasts but for now I have this.

P Gio Gonzalez P Was@Hou $9,300
P John Lackey P TB@Bos $8,500
C Brian McCann Sea@NYY $4,000
1B Anthony Rizzo ChC@Cin $3,400
2B Dustin Pedroia TB@Bos $4,400
3B Anthony Rendon Was@Hou $4,100
SS Ian Desmond Was@Hou $3,800
OF Emilio Bonifacio ChC@Cin $4,000
OF Brett Gardner Sea@NYY $4,000
OF Jayson Werth Was@Hou $4,200

Finished 20th of 40 in a 50/50 last night, thank you Matt Cain for not making your start, everyone having him in their lineup is the only reason I managed to hang onto the last $$ spot

I lost 80% of money wagered last night. Thank you Lance Lynn, for being a ######.

P&S, last time I listen to RnR in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Preference between Votto, Morneau, Goldschmidt? All 3 are valued at $4k on fanduel, an all three have good matchups tonight.

So, I'm playing pretty low stakes, mostly $2, $5 with a few $10 and $12, but often multiple entries per night over the past few weeks since the start of the season. According to my history, I've been in 46 different contests. As of right now, I'm up 40 cents :thumbup:

So, I'm playing pretty low stakes, mostly $2, $5 with a few $10 and $12, but often multiple entries per night over the past few weeks since the start of the season. According to my history, I've been in 46 different contests. As of right now, I'm up 40 cents :thumbup:
That's almost a penny per contest. When's your radio spot?

That's almost a penny per contest. When's your radio spot?
You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Pretty sure I need to pay a LOT more attention to have a shot winning these things. Between starting 3 guys in a game that was sure to rain out the other night, and tonight I decided to start CarGo....well, I just suck at this.

At least Mike Leake is looking good so far :oldunsure:

Rolling with Gio Gonzalez in all my early games today

Also, like TB/NYY game to get lots of runs as well as Tor/Pit

:shrug:

PRO TIP:

Regardless of cost, ALWAYS have Jose Fernandez on your roster, when he's on the mound.

Daily fantasy gets a little sadder every time the Rockies go out on a roadtrip.

Porcello

McKenry

Cabrera

Zobrist

Beltre

Joyce

Blackmon

Gonzalez

Going with a Rangers stack tonight

Chavez - P - ChiSox seem to strike out a ton (most in majors)

punting Catcher

Threw Fielder, Beltre, Choo and Moreland into the starters

Also have a feeling on Ellsbury tonight

Going with a Rangers stack tonight

Chavez - P - ChiSox seem to strike out a ton (most in majors)

punting Catcher

Threw Fielder, Beltre, Choo and Moreland into the starters

Also have a feeling on Ellsbury tonight
Well, Ellsbury didn't pan out well, but did sweep all 50/50 entries finishing 3, 3, 3, and 7 out of 40.

I'll come back later and see if I can find another decent lineup.

Did well yesterday. Don't love this lineup, but playing it for some fun bux:

P Johnny Cueto P 31.2 swap out
P Yovani Gallardo P 14.6 swap out
C Martin Maldonado 6.8 swap out
1B David Ortiz 9.7 swap out
2B Brandon Phillips 5.8 swap out
3B W. Middlebrooks 5.4 swap out
SS Xander Bogaerts 5.8 swap out
OF Chris Colabello 6.9 swap out
OF Aaron Hicks 4.7 swap out
OF Travis Snider 4.0

The smart move is to probably fade Ortiz since everyone likely has him, but whatevs.

Got most of my morning losses back in the evening, and I didn't post a lineup. Probably not a coincidence. You people will never see my lineup again, bunch of jinxing aholes.

FDAS said:
Got most of my morning losses back in the evening, and I didn't post a lineup. Probably not a coincidence. You people will never see my lineup again, bunch of jinxing aholes.
I'm guessing given your post last night that Edwin was a big part of that? I was pretending to play baseball last night and didn't get and plays in.

FDAS said:
I'm guessing given your post last night that Edwin was a big part of that? I was pretending to play baseball last night and didn't get and plays in.
Yeah, we both did TOR stacks last night. I had a very good lineup as well. Last 3 lineups were clean sweeps for me. #selfjinx

Thinking about this assuming Barnes is in the lineup against a lefty:

P Sonny Gray P 20.5 swap out
P Jered Weaver P 17.3 swap out
C Wilson Ramos 3.8 swap out
1B Brandon Moss 8.3 swap out
2B J. Giavotella 6.3 swap out
3B Anthony Rendon 8.2 swap out
SS Troy Tulowitzki 11.6 swap out
OF Brandon Barnes 4.5 swap out
OF Scott Hairston 3.1 swap out
OF Josh Reddick 5.4

Thinking about this assuming Barnes is in the lineup against a lefty:

P Sonny Gray P 20.5 swap out

P Jered Weaver P 17.3 swap out

C Wilson Ramos 3.8 swap out

1B Brandon Moss 8.3 swap out

2B J. Giavotella 6.3 swap out

3B Anthony Rendon 8.2 swap out

SS Troy Tulowitzki 11.6 swap out

OF Brandon Barnes 4.5 swap out

OF Scott Hairston 3.1 swap out

OF Josh Reddick 5.4
Had to swap Ibanez in for Barnes

Early only:

Miller, Abreu, Castro, Walker, Cutch, Ells, Werth

waiting on lineups - but I see runs in NYY/Pit and Hou/Chis games, will try to stack accordingly.

Okay, editing this lineup - Braves hit Miller pretty well, and it looks like the Mets are hapless against Gio

Gonzalez, Abreu, Castro, Walker, Cutch, Ells......

waiting on lineups to complete team.....

I've submitted an early lineup, but due to superstitions and you people jinxing voodoo hexes, you're not looking at it.

Okay, editing this lineup - Braves hit Miller pretty well, and it looks like the Mets are hapless against Gio

Gonzalez, Abreu, Castro, Walker, Cutch, Ells......

waiting on lineups to complete team.....
:wall: :wall: :wall:

Gonna roll out a night time lineup here.

Probably more losers.....

Pacheco, Gonzo, Cano, Beltre,Cargo will be the back bone of my teams :oldunsure:

ooof, went 0-5 in the early games losing 4 out of 5 by less than 2 points.

Had a great late game lineup, but only entered one contest, so needless to say, yesterday was a loser.

Early games, I'm rolling Brad mother####ing Peacock out there in half my lineups.

Ramos, Dunn, Bautista, Ellsbury and Rios are in almost all of my lineups.

:shrug:

Gonna try to start checking in here. I've just started this year on Fanduel. From my bonus clearing I'm calculating I need to win above 53.33% to be profitable. I'm doing that, but not by a lot. My baseball track record in season long formats is pretty good, but when it comes to daily lineups that doesn't leave a lot of room for profit. I just don't know that I'll be able to consistently run 60% win percentage so just doing this now and then when the mood strikes. I don't see a lot of room for profit on this for anyone but Fanduel.

Gonna try to start checking in here. I've just started this year on Fanduel. From my bonus clearing I'm calculating I need to win above 53.33% to be profitable. I'm doing that, but not by a lot. My baseball track record in season long formats is pretty good, but when it comes to daily lineups that doesn't leave a lot of room for profit. I just don't know that I'll be able to consistently run 60% win percentage so just doing this now and then when the mood strikes. I don't see a lot of room for profit on this for anyone but Fanduel.
It's hard to consistently out run the juice, imo. But it's pretty damn fun trying.

Tonight's gonna be tough with a thin schedule - everyone can load up.

I'm buying Garret Richards, Sal Perez, Mike Moustakas and Anthony Rendon as my cheap guys tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread