What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at Carolina game thread (1 Viewer)

defense is better than i thought it was. i know CAR OL is banged up but still looks good.

that said, that chop block was something funny. dude trips over his feet and gets called for a penalty for it

Would you like me to get you a Lawrence jersey for Christmas? 

i honest think they can call Collins for holding every play. and this game is either Carolina screwing up real bad or the refs just feeling like they want to go after Carolina. weird stuff

Kuechly really needs to retire. i am sure he doesn;t want to and won't, but the guy is going to have some rough years in 10-20 years

Really? Why? Im interested in hearing you bury yourself with your knowledge of the Cowboys past 4-5 drafts which have all been excellent. 
The owner’s the GM so the GM has no accountability. That was my point. But when I wrote that they were being shut out, and it’s pretty clear this offense is confused, it doesn’t have a real concept of what it’s supposed to be doing. They’re lucky they aren’t shut out IMO.

The owner’s the GM so the GM has no accountability. That was my point. But when I wrote that they were being shut out, and it’s pretty clear this offense is confused, it doesn’t have a real concept of what it’s supposed to be doing. They’re lucky they aren’t shut out IMO.
Just going to ignore their past 4-5 drafts which have been excellent. Jerry isn't doing the drafting dude. 

Users who are viewing this thread