What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dangling Mouthpieces.......? (1 Viewer)

It’s the quickest way to recognize on TV where Stefon Diggs is lined up.

Still does it even after almost biting through his tongue and missing some playing time earlier this year!

Because football players haven't figured out how to actively chew on their mouthpieces during play like hockey players.

Guys are too cool to use them but have to have them on their helmets. Idk
so I looked it up....NFL players are not mandated to wear mouth guards....which makes it even more confusing about guys like Diggs or Ramsey who have them dangling 24/7.....so is this just a "it makes me look cooler than you thing" or something ......?....feels like there have been sometimes where it actually flops up into their field of vision and could be a distraction.....sorry if this seems like a "get off my lawn" type of question.....but I just don't get it....

IIRC I think it would also help with some of the head injury/concussion stuff in addition to just not losing your chiclets.....

IIRC I think it would also help with some of the head injury/concussion stuff in addition to just not losing your chiclets.....
There is absolutely science to confirm a mouthpiece can prevent concussions in certain collisions. It drives me crazy to see some of these guys not using them. It's not like it's the most inconvenient thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread