What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DB dilemmas (1 Viewer)

DarkManX

Footballguy
Currently my DBs are Deltha O'Neal, Michael Boulware, start 2 DBs.Tackle Solo (1)Tackle Assist (0.5)Sack (6)Interception (6)Fumble Force (2)Fumble Recovery (2)Touchdown (6)Safety (6)Pass Defended (1)Block Kick (2)clearly im looking for a DB thats got a chance of picks, Boulware is not a favourable matchup IMO vs the Cards 3 receivers. I checked the WW and I have a toss up between Troy Vincent vs. ATL - im expecting atleast 1 int from Vick with the pressure Buffalo will bring, so could be a great play.Brian Kelly vs. GB - Tampa DB, got a couple picks this yr, playing GB again could be another good play. Bretts looked wayward this yr and I think he too will throw a mandatory int this week atleast.N. Vasher, Chi DB... havent seen Chi's D this year but heard good things about it and FF points reflect that. To be honest, dont know much about this kid.Id really appreciate any comments on this, the rest of my D is pretty solid.STARTERSB. UrlacherD. JohnsonBoulware (wanna cut)D. O'NealS. RiceJ. Kearse (stand up n be counted son!)BENCH - J. Vilma, T. Suggs & C. Grant

Why drop Boulware? Especially for the scrubs you listed.Ints are impossible to predict... Anyone can intercept a pass at any time. If you drop Boulware, I'll guarantee he'll have a pick this week. That's just the way things work out.Do yourself a favor and keep Boulware.

Users who are viewing this thread