What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dedicated Owner Looking for a league (1 Viewer)

LightsOutLips

Footballguy
Work has been so busy I failed to draft or take part in a league. Plus a couple of years ago I lost touch and had to drop my longtime league. I really miss that interaction in a league that is fun and competitive. Looking to strike that back up. Very experienced fantasy owner, will be active and would love a league that is every season.

Work has been so busy I failed to draft or take part in a league. Plus a couple of years ago I lost touch and had to drop my longtime league. I really miss that interaction in a league that is fun and competitive. Looking to strike that back up. Very experienced fantasy owner, will be active and would love a league that is every season.
I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Ran a league as Commish for 25+ years, decided I needed a break because I was so busy, but now I've got the itch to play right before the season starts. So, I'm attempting to fill up a $100 PPR league on Sleeper. Top 6 teams make the playoffs. Unique format with rosters...start 2 QB, 4 RB, 6 WR and 2 TE..5 on the bench. I have 6 so far I think...only looking for good owners. Let me know if you're interested via email 2jestes@gmail.com and I can send you the Sleeper invite on there. I will not ask people to pay until I have all ten teams filled. And I'm hopeful to have draft sometime between 4pm and before kickoff tonight. Jay

The 2X4X6X2 league you were in with us earlier is now QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, Superflex, 6 FLEX if that tempts you back in. Draft starts at 415.

Are you still looking for a league ? I run a nfl.com league 16 teams 3 keepers 1/2pt ppr. Starting tan qb rb rb we we te flex x 2. Kicker def. 8 bench The team needs to be rebuilt 15/16.

Don't know if you guys are still looking for leagues but I've got a free trial league I'm trying to get off the ground it is posted in here the 40 team IDP league there will be league dues involved next season but with MFL throwing the ability to run a free trial this season I thought it would be good to let everyone have the ability to look at it first.

Hit me up if this is of interest

If anyone is still looking, I have two leagues:
Both are SF, PPR and TE Premium
This one also has IDP and is Devy:

This is Offense only

I’ve got a great league that runs yr around. We use group me and ******** regularly. Here are the details:

Here are the details: Going into yr 3. Great league, exact copy of another league thats going inro yr 7. Great group of owners, we use groupme and talk (shiz and memes very often) very active league with year around activity.

Buy-in $110 annual

Style: Balanced IDP (balanced scoring), 40 Player Roster, 8 Player Taxi, Salary, PPR & Contract

Super Pool: $10 from each owner each year will carry over to every third year for a super pool payout. Super pool will run every third year and has been wildly popular in encouraging teams to build for the future.

Taxi Squad Claims: Teams can make Taxi Squad claims off other teams TS with draft picks as compensation.

Looking for active owners that are interested in a league that operates year around.

Groupme is used for league chats which is often very active year around with chat, banter etc.

League Safe is used for the holding of league funds year to year

2 Commissioner league. We've been running leagues 8 yrs now. This league just finished yr 2 in this league.

Here is a link to the league: https://www43.myfantasyleague.com/2023/home/23114#0

Link to the rules: https://www43.myfantasyleague.com/2023/options?L=23114&O=26

Team 1: https://www43.myfantasyleague.com/2023/options?L=23114&O=07&F=0006

Team 2: https://www43.myfantasyleague.com/2023/options?L=23114&O=07&F=0007

The "right" owner is more important than finding any owner. If you're looking for a long term commitment to a league, have the skill set to build a winner for now and future and love fantasy, we'd like to consider you. This is a fun league with great owners.

DM me with questions or more info, or if interested

I run a very dedicated 32-team, full PPR, 1 QB, 2 TE, full IDP salary cap/contract league. 2 player pools for separate conferences, so essentially like 2 16 team leagues. The league is meant to mimic the NFL as closely as possible.

It's a lot of fun especially for active owners. DM me if you want more info!

Users who are viewing this thread