What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Defensive Communicators (1 Viewer)

treat88

Footballguy
Has a list been compiled of the players who will be wearing the defensive communicator for their teams?

Obviously a great indicator of 3 down players.

BTW, thanks for all the time/effort that has gone into the 3 down LB thread.

Has a list been compiled of the players who will be wearing the defensive communicator for their teams?Obviously a great indicator of 3 down players.BTW, thanks for all the time/effort that has gone into the 3 down LB thread.
Yes, but dont be so sure, Rotoworld just reported Bradie James got the headset for the Cowboys alongg with third downs after sitting last year; but with Kevin Burnette still around -- I woudl think its no lock he will do that.

Yes, but dont be so sure, Rotoworld just reported Bradie James got the headset for the Cowboys alongg with third downs after sitting last year; but with Kevin Burnette still around -- I woudl think its no lock he will do that.
Interesting. That blurb is exactly what motivated my post in the first place.

The first post in the every down linebackers thread has an asterisk by those players under consideration to wear the communicator. The last few posts in that thread have some discussion about when the information may be helpful. Right now, I think it's worth tracking, but it may be useful in only select situations.

Just found this on Rotoworld -

Vikigs MLB E.J. Henderson will wear the team's in-helmet communicator that relays signals from the sideline to the field.

Users who are viewing this thread