What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Defensive help (1 Viewer)

yortstop

Footballguy
This important for not only a win but a D title as well. 1pt per tackle, .5 per assist, 2 per sack, 4 per int, 2 for ff and fr.Start 4 of the following:Demorrio Williams- Has been lights out for playing the SLB. However playing Patriots who do not typically give much love to LB'sOdell Thurman- Has been a solid rookie but the team seams to score a load and the LB's have underpreformed fantasy wise.Keith Bulluck- Obviously a top level LB but really hasnt quite preformed to his level. Texans may be his best friend if the game is close and they commit to the run.James Harrison- Ive been a closet Harrison fan. Just think the kid has pay'd his dues and they be cashed in against a LB freindly SD team. Crazy? Probably...Kerry Rhoads- Is a must play at this point? Assuming TB has to pass at all or even if Pittman starts and is more a WR than a RB....Right?Bob Sanders- Is it a good thing that SF stinks offensively? Bob is young and is a bit lost out there but damn can he tackle. SF make him a good start?I have to start atleast one at each position (Little is my on DL so he is a must start) But appreciate any help on my other 4 players to start.TIA

This important for not only a win but a D title as well. 1pt per tackle, .5 per assist, 2 per sack, 4 per int, 2 for ff and fr.

Start 4 of the following:

Demorrio Williams- Has been lights out for playing the SLB. However playing Patriots who do not typically give much love to LB's

Odell Thurman- Has been a solid rookie but the team seams to score a load and the LB's have underpreformed fantasy wise.

Keith Bulluck- Obviously a top level LB but really hasnt quite preformed to his level. Texans may be his best friend if the game is close and they commit to the run.

James Harrison- Ive been a closet Harrison fan. Just think the kid has pay'd his dues and they be cashed in against a LB freindly SD team. Crazy? Probably...

Kerry Rhoads- Is a must play at this point? Assuming TB has to pass at all or even if Pittman starts and is more a WR than a RB....Right?

Bob Sanders- Is it a good thing that SF stinks offensively? Bob is young and is a bit lost out there but damn can he tackle. SF make him a good start?

I have to start atleast one at each position (Little is my on DL so he is a must start) But appreciate any help on my other 4 players to start.

TIA
Bullock, Thurman, and Rhodes definitely.For the 4th... Tough call. Sanders is a tackling machine, but this isn't a great week to start him against the 49ers with a rookie QB (They won't be on the field much, so Sanders numbers won't be that good).

With that said, I'd go out on a limb and start Harrison against the Chargers on Monday night. Trust me, Harrison is a great tackler, and a good fill-in for Haggans. He should see his share of Tomlinson this week. Everytime he's played, he's always produced well. Go with Harrison over Williams or Sanders. :thumbup:

Definitely go with Bullock, Thurman, and Rhodes. The fourth one in my opinion comes down to Williams, Sanders, or Harrison. I like Sanders a lot as he has been good the entire year, but with SF in town, it's hard to predict just how much Sanders will do. I really like Harrison's chances this week, so I might be more inclined to go with him as the 4th guy. Good luck!!CRH

Bullock, Williams, Rhodes and Sanders. I can’t help thinking that Bob will get a pick or a sack on the rookie QB.

Users who are viewing this thread