What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Democratic Debates (5 Viewers)

Just a terrible debate all the way around. 

I think SNL can just do like that Sarah Palin skit and use exact things they said and it will be funny.

Found an article to back up the claim I'd heard about the price of admission for the debate:
Want a guaranteed seat at the Democratic debate in Charleston? It’ll cost a lot of cash.

The Charleston County Democratic Party website says "The only guaranteed way to get a ticket is to become a sponsor of the debate."

Sponsorship ranges from $1,750 to $3,200 each for attendance to multiple “First in the South” events.
The campaigns and corporate sponsors also got an undisclosed number of tickets each.

Safe to say if there isn’t a clear moderate choice by Super Tuesday, it’s too late? If not, when?

Bloomberg is pot committed 

When would Warren, Steyer and Klobuchar consider exits for good of the Party?

If they did, and it were just Pete, Biden and Bloomberg against Bernie, I believe Pete would rise and challenge. But unless the field thins in the next 10 days or so, it may be for not. Bernie will have an insurmountable lead.
The most recent SC poll

https://www.publicpolicypolling.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/SouthCarolinaResultsFebruary2020.pdf

I am not sure I see any way forward for Pete. He will have lost all his momentum and none of the super Tuesday states look good for him. 

Biden and Bloomberg are the only candidates who can catch Sanders.

It’s not that I have a problem with voters having a shot, it’s just that we moderates who are the majority of the electorate get ####ed by the process so that passionate minorities can get their candidate on the ticket while a handful of candidates in the middle eat each other. Bernie is not reflective of what the majority of voters want, and many of us will therefore feel he is foisted on us. 
I know. Sorry not sorry.

Doctor Carville on MSNBC now speculatively smearing Bernie's health saying "It looks like he had a cold."

Hack.
You do have to love the guy for basically saying to the network screw you, I'm wearing what I want. Everyone else has to wear their Sunday best, James just shows up in his LSU sweats and asks which chair is his.

The Palestinians are being crushed by a racist ethnostate.  It is happening with the fullfledged support of the USA.  It is disgusting and it needs to end.  I respect Sanders calling it out for what it is.  

It’s not that I have a problem with voters having a shot, it’s just that we moderates who are the majority of the electorate get ####ed by the process so that passionate minorities can get their candidate on the ticket while a handful of candidates in the middle eat each other. Bernie is not reflective of what the majority of voters want, and many of us will therefore feel he is foisted on us. 
100% spot on and why he will doom the Democrats. He will lose to Trump. I can’t even get behind a guy like this. At all. 

They are doomed anyway. Absolute chaos in the Democrat party. They can’t get out of their own way. 

This debate was even a bigger debacle than Nevada’s debate. 
If there's one thing we've learned from the 2016 debates it doesn't matter what the candidates say. Trump was talking about the size of his love for Christ sakes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure Biden gets how this whole thing works.  Last night, he made a good point, and the crowd erupted in applause.  And what did he do?  Yelled at them to be quiet , "Let me finish!  :hot: "
He can't lose his train of thought.  No one knows what will come out of his mouth if he does.  

Just a terrible debate all the way around. 

I think SNL can just do like that Sarah Palin skit and use exact things they said and it will be funny.
My wife said "Are these the only choices left for the Dems??"  I said I am afraid so.  It seemed like a parody of a debate.  Bernie will get destroyed if he is the nominee.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the best group of talent the democrats could come up with after 4 years?  Last night was a complete mess.  None of these dimwits have a chance in November.  

After watching last night we better get ready for 4 more years or Trump. Just horrible.
Why? Trump is still much, much, much more horrible than anyone of them. I'm an indie, my vote is not wavering from anyone but Trump.

I doubt Dems are gonna jump ship.

The Trump base is still a minority even while they play dumb.

Why? Trump is still much, much, much more horrible than anyone of them. I'm an indie, my vote is not wavering from anyone but Trump.

I doubt Dems are gonna jump ship.

The Trump base is still a minority even while they play dumb.
If Sanders is the nominee I won`t vote for POTUS. 

The party of Rick Perry, Jeb Bush, Herman Cain & Ted Cruz is pointing fingers?! Perhaps they should wipe off the boogers & drool first....
They are all horrible too, but it's not like the group last night is raising the bar at all compared to them.  Constant bickering, you hate to see it.  

Users who are viewing this thread