What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver @ KC Arrowhead TNF (1 Viewer)

SaintsInDome2006

Footballguy
:football:

You know what - there's a lot riding on this game FF-wise, because Denver.

Archie's kid

CJA

DT

Sanders

UT Jamaal Charles

Kelce

Maclin

Go.

mrbigg said:
I like Chiefs here. Denver seems to have too many problems right now
Plus the Chiefs are good. They show up with a good plan and play non-flaky football. And I'm not buying Kubiak as any kind of savior. Tough D though.

I was going to start Hillman (full ppr) and hope for some receiving yards, but now CJ and Ronnie are both riding the pine. I'm rolling with Agholor or Ryan Matthews at my flex instead.

If Chiefs can't get Charles going I don't see how they win. Going to need screens and wide pitches to work and slow down the Bronco rush.

From the Broncos I think we see a lot of Emmanuel Sanders and look for some Jordan Norwood in the slot. Juuan Thompson may be the big surprise tonight Online needs to get to second level.

Bronco D wins this. Everyone focuses up on front 7 but its the secondary that makes this work they are good.And I can't see Alex Smith beating this secondary unless Charles is in charge.

I had the Chiefs DST queued up but I don't have the stones to start them.
Starting them...Thinking back to what they did to the Pats last year it feels like a similar situation with Denver still trying to figure things out offensively. Manning has had 20 drives since preseason and zero TD's? I think the Chiefs DST has a pretty high floor with upside...

SaintsInDome2006 said:
:football:

You know what - there's a lot riding on this game FF-wise, because Denver.

Archie's kid

CJA

DT

Sanders

UT Jamaal Charles

Kelce

Maclin

Go.
Some nice players in idp too.

Johnson wool be big against CJA

Watch for Justin Houston, could be a bad night for Peyton

Starting them...Thinking back to what they did to the Pats last year it feels like a similar situation with Denver still trying to figure things out offensively. Manning has had 20 drives since preseason and zero TD's? I think the Chiefs DST has a pretty high floor with upside...
Manning has 4 TDs and 7 INTs in his last 6 games (since the last time they played the Chiefs).

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be an interesting one...Manning hearing all week how he's washed up...how great the KC defense is (against QB-deficient, no Foster @ RB Texans, mind you)...Thursday night game. Hmmm

I'm thinking KC will be ok but Denver wins this easily. Denver's defense makes another statement against turnover-stingy Smith. Charles will get his but Kelce gets brought back to Erff (as Moss would say)

This should be an interesting one...Manning hearing all week how he's washed up...how great the KC defense is (against QB-deficient, no Foster @ RB Texans, mind you)...Thursday night game. Hmmm

I'm thinking KC will be ok but Denver wins this easily. Denver's defense makes another statement against turnover-stingy Smith. Charles will get his but Kelce gets brought back to Erff (as Moss would say)
There is this really small window between week 1 and week 2.

Week 1, you can still argue that Denver had a bad game and all the Broncos are still elite.

If Denver does badly tonight, that argument is greatly diminished. If Denver does well tonight you're back on Easy Street.

I can't decide between Chiefs tonight or Bills vs Pats.
If you're betting against Brady this season, you may be let down. The Chiefs will do far better tonight than the Bills will on Sunday...and that's not saying much. Like choosing between a cantaloupe or honey dew mellon. Both kinda suck.

Week 1, you can still argue that Denver had a bad game and all the Broncos are still elite.

If Denver does badly tonight, that argument is greatly diminished. If Denver does well tonight you're back on Easy Street.
Cecil keeps going on about the "head-butting" between Manning and Kubiak. That's not coming from nowhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go chiefs...Brady looks money, peyton not so much....will he bounce back? Prolly, but arrowhead is no picnic
Yeah, going with KC tonight. Manning has looked pretty bad for about 6 games now. Short week, still trying to work out kinks with Kubiak, and O-line is a work in progress.

I do think Bills may have best D in the league this year but Chiefs seems like the right call.

Cecil keeps going on about the "head-butting" between Manning and Kubiak. That's not coming from nowhere.
Yeah, I don't see how giving Petyon less control can be a good thing.

Is Peyton that afraid to throw? Three straight runs and a pass that is short of the first down marker.

I'd go chiefs...Brady looks money, peyton not so much....will he bounce back? Prolly, but arrowhead is no picnic
Yeah, going with KC tonight. Manning has looked pretty bad for about 6 games now. Short week, still trying to work out kinks with Kubiak, and O-line is a work in progress.

I do think Bills may have best D in the league this year but Chiefs seems like the right call.
Wait! Go with the Bills! ha

Glad they called that last PF. Guys get away with late hits on clearly downed RBs far too often.

No shtick here....always have wondered WHY that isn't called more

Users who are viewing this thread