What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Desantis files complaint against restaurant with drag show citing state's 1947 SC ruling against men impersonating women (1 Viewer)

To my point, it just gets me question things if:

1. It's all about outcry against oversexualization - why isn't there as much focus on way more common things?

2. If it's all about indoctrination - why are the same people not focusing in on other forms of indoctrination - ie religion?

That's all I and other are questioning when we see examples like this of people wanting this done to protect the kids, or stop over sexualizing them, or stop indoctrination.
I’m more spiritual than religious, but I can’t compare sexual suggestive clubs to a church in terms of indoctrination

To my point, it just gets me question things if:

1. It's all about outcry against oversexualization - why isn't there as much focus on way more common things?

2. If it's all about indoctrination - why are the same people not focusing in on other forms of indoctrination - ie religion?

That's all I and other are questioning when we see examples like this of people wanting this done to protect the kids, or stop over sexualizing them, or stop indoctrination.
Who are you talking about? Desantis? Posters here? Me? I get pissed when I’m watching a horror movie at the theater and there are little kids in the audience. The Jesus Camp video is absolutely sickening to me. If folks want to start a thread about those issues, I will happily offer my opinions.
I don't even know anymore, @bigbottom . :lol:
Look, I have a feeling you and I (and probably 90% of board here) could sit down and agree on a vast majority of these random examples. More just talking in general and how it fascinates me where some people draw there lines, or what examples cause the internet outrage when others don't.

Users who are viewing this thread