What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deuce McAllister (1 Viewer)

VaCatFan

Footballguy
Did a search, but through 4 pages, found nothing that looked like what I'm looking for. Anyone have an update on his re-hab and how he's doing?TIA

We'll probably find out come NO's first round pick in the draft with potentially Lendel White still up.

No link, but from what I've heard he's on schedule.He's not as far along as Ahman Green, who doctors have to make slow down during his recovery.

We'll probably find out come NO's first round pick in the draft with potentially Lendel White still up.
My guess is there's NWIH NO's go with White at #2. If he were around in Rd. 2 however, his value would be too good to pass up probably. From what I've read, White is considered to be a mid to late first no?

My guess is there's NWIH NO's go with White at #2. If he were around in Rd. 2 however, his value would be too good to pass up probably. From what I've read, White is considered to be a mid to late first no?
THe chances of WHite bing around in the 2nd are about on par with me being drafted in the 1st.COlin

THe chances of WHite bing around in the 2nd are about on par with me being drafted in the 1st.COlin
Hoping like mad he makes it to the Steelers' pick. If he does, he won't last past it.

Hoping like mad he makes it to the Steelers' pick. If he does, he won't last past it.
I'm not seeing it. He's no worse than RB4 and more likely is RB3. I don't think he'll go ahead of WIlliams, but he could easily be ahead of Maroney. If he makes it to 20, I'd be shocked. If he makes it to 26+ I'll really be shocked.

Agreed, He is either talking about the number 2 pick :eek: :eek: :eek: or The Herd is being picked because there is no way that White is making it to the second round.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not seeing it. He's no worse than RB4 and more likely is RB3. I don't think he'll go ahead of WIlliams, but he could easily be ahead of Maroney. If he makes it to 20, I'd be shocked. If he makes it to 26+ I'll really be shocked.
I'm not saying he'll make it to the second at all. But RB's have fallen before. Perhaps more than any other position. If I were a team at the top of the 2nd Round like NO AND I had Ladanian Tomlinson, I'd draft him in a heartbeat still. I was just saying the Saints won't take him at #2 overall, nor should they. RB's, especially with the huge cap numbers they carry, are often drafted on a need basis only. A rookie RB might not be so expensive, especially initially with a rookie contract, but a team with a true stud RB is less likely to take advantage of value because of the big money they have invested in the position already. A couple years ago, the Bengals were an exception to this drafting C Perry with Rudi already on the roster. But, we saw Ste Jax fall Hard and most wouldn't have expecteded him to go mid 20's like he did. The Bengals took advantage of this and traded down with the Rams and still got the player they wanted, Perry, whom most thought was actually the inferior back to Jackson. But all indications were the Bengals had Perry rated higher. Of course, many others thought Perry would be drafted in the second round. :loco: Perhaps the better question is, would the Saints trade up from their spot in Rd. 2 to get a guy like White? I kinda doubt it but if the Lendale lover who started the talk to begin with wants to make a case I'm all ears.

Users who are viewing this thread