What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DFS Playoff Options? (1 Viewer)

DAG

Footballguy
I did a search and didn't find exactly what I was looking for, so apologies if this is already covered elsewhere on the board. I also did some research on DFS sites themselves and had a little trouble getting clear info.

I was thinking of dipping my toe in DFS for the first time. I know this is an odd time of year to do that, and I was wondering if there are any contests on the DFS sites (e.g. DraftKings, FanDuel) that are worth thinking about. I know that FGB/FPPC run a playoff contest and I was thinking about doing that. But I'm wondering more about what (if anything) the dedicated DFS sites run on a weekly basis for the playoffs. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a search and didn't find exactly what I was looking for, so apologies if this is already covered elsewhere on the board. I also did some research on DFS sites themselves and had a little trouble getting clear info.

I was thinking of dipping my toe in DFS for the first time. I know this is an odd time of year to do that, and I was wondering if there are any contests on the DFS sites (e.g. DraftKings, FanDuel) that are worth thinking about. I know that FGB/FPPC run a playoff contest and I was thinking about doing that. But I'm wondering more about what (if anything) the dedicated DFS sites run on a weekly basis for the playoffs. Thanks!
Yes, FD and DK have contests all throughout the playoffs which are similar to the slates they have during the regular season.  Have you checked out the lobby for each of these sites to get a feel for the contests available?

• Smile
Reactions: DAG
Good luck if you're playing. Just my two cents  on playoff games: the fewer teams are playing, the more luck becomes a factor because ownership will be high for more players/ So you are more dependent on finding the sleeper/long shots. That's been my experience anyway. I avoid NFL and NBA games with just a few games going. So, if you don't do well in playoffs. don't let that discourage you from playing next season. Today is the last time you'll have a lot of teams going until then, but it has its won issues with players being rested.

Users who are viewing this thread