What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Did anyone happen to hear John Clayton on ESPN? (1 Viewer)

derek19

Footballguy
I wasn't paying that much of attention but he was commenting on the cards signing EDGE. He said something like "the signing of edge is a no brainer even though it was for 30mil since they are 30mil under the cap."

Here is what i want to know. After he said "since they are 30mil under the cap", I thought he said next year they will be 67 mil under the cap...... Was anyone listening when he said that or was i not paying attention enough???

Last edited by a moderator:
KFFL:

Cardinals | $67M available for 2007 cap

Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:42:58 -0800

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the Arizona Cardinals have $67 million in cap space for 2007.

that means the owner is getting rich!
Bidwell getting rich? I don't believe it. :sarcasm: He is a prime example of why players need the salary cap system. If salaries were uncapped, this guy would be spending $8. At least the system forces this cheap SOB to pay the minimum.

that means the owner is getting rich!
Bidwell getting rich? I don't believe it. :sarcasm: He is a prime example of why players need the salary cap system. If salaries were uncapped, this guy would be spending $8. At least the system forces this cheap SOB to pay the minimum.
yea, and he can pocket the rest because he is cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread