What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Did anyone just hear the Davin Joseph interview (1 Viewer)

Evilgrin 72

Distributor of Pain
Guy dropped 3-4 "s bombs" in the first 90 seconds of the interview... :lmao:

Also, they mentioned Rodrique Wright had been on earlier - anyone hear that? Curious as to whether he/they mentioned Pittsburgh as a possible destination.

Also, they mentioned Rodrique Wright had been on earlier - anyone hear that? Curious as to whether he/they mentioned Pittsburgh as a possible destination.
He is from Oklahoma Sooners ............

Also, they mentioned Rodrique Wright had been on earlier - anyone hear that?  Curious as to whether he/they mentioned Pittsburgh as a possible destination.
Easy. At least he learned enough to upgrade from your garden variety f or mf bombs to a softer expletive. I guess all those hours in Communication 101 did pay off.

Before any Longhorn fires off a shot let's be honest. They ain't farming brain surgeons or doctors in Brown's program.

Also, they mentioned Rodrique Wright had been on earlier - anyone hear that?  Curious as to whether he/they mentioned Pittsburgh as a possible destination.
Easy. At least he learned enough to upgrade from your garden variety f or mf bombs to a softer expletive. I guess all those hours in Communication 101 did pay off.

Before any Longhorn fires off a shot let's be honest. They ain't farming brain surgeons or doctors in Brown's program.
I think they let Barry help the fellas out with interview prep.

"Oh, s--t, I can play in a three-point stance ! If the coach wants me to play ina 2-point stance, I do it, doesn't mean I can't play in the three-point. I can't be out there doing s--t the coach doesn't want me to do - that's crazy."

I think they let Barry help the fellas out with interview prep.
:lmao: Dupree probably wrote the copy.

Last edited by a moderator:

:yes: Got enough brain surgeons in the world anyway. :thumbup: :bye:

Users who are viewing this thread