What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DNC Operatives Accused Of Paying Mentally Ill To Attack Republicans At 2016 Trump Rallies ( EDIT: 2/10 21:34 PST) (1 Viewer)

Project Veritas rulez!  The fact that they are able to still operate, and fundraise KILLS me.  

Their claim to fame was getting ACORN shut down with their selective video edits.  ACORN was later found to have done nothing wrong, and O'Keefe had to pay 100 grand to the people he secretly taped.  

My favorite was when they ran a sting on the Washington Post.  A woman presented herself to WaPo as a Roy Moore survivor, claiming she had an abortion at 15, and some other terrible stuff, but seemed more concerned with the WaPo reporter assuring hr that the story would ruin his candidacy. WaPo reporter said she had no idea about his candidacy, and they would have to fact check. 

That fact check leads to this Mensa candidate having posted a GoFundMe page to raise money for her move to help combat the MSM.

“I’m moving to New York!” the May 29 appeal said. “I’ve accepted a job to work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceipt of the liberal MSM. I’ll be using my skills as a researcher and fact-checker to help our movement. I was laid off from my mortgage job a few months ago and came across the opportunity to change my career path.”

In a March posting on its Facebook page, Project Veritas said it was seeking 12 new “undercover reporters,” though the organization’s operatives use methods that are eschewed by mainstream journalists, such as misrepresenting themselves. 
You CANNOT beat someone "using my skills as a researcher and fact-checker" 5 words after "deceipt".  

It's surprising that she seemed less than competent in her role as a corporate espionage asset, what with Veritas' stringent vetting, after posting the job opening on FACEBOOK.  

:lol:

I guess I should be happy my mom didn't apply for the job.  

Apparently, Veritas is undefeated in court, so you’re leaving out the most important details rather than citing charges and accusations. 
You are free to counter any of the information provided if you wish.  And no...they are not quite undefeated in court (you should probably read all the citations in what I linked)

Apparently, Veritas is undefeated in court, so you’re leaving out the most important details rather than citing charges and accusations. 
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/03/08/james-okeefe-pays-100000-to-acorn-employee-he-smeared-conservative-media-yawns/?sh=3f0349a714bd

After this victory, I understand that Mr. O'Keefe personally delivered the $100,000 dollars and spiked it to the ground in Mr. Vera's front yard, while yelling "YES! YES!! IN THE FACE!!  IN THE FACE!!!"

Maybe you should unblock @GordonGekko   He’s been slapping away your falsehoods on this subject like King Kong swatting away biplanes.
Ahh...a deflection away from my post to false claims about what Gekko has been doing.  I say the claims are false...because I have not posted any falsehoods and have backed up my claims with multiple links now.  So...you can call someone else slapping me around, but it won't make it reality...seems more like you are just trying to get a reaction from me, and it won't really work there.  

Ahh...a deflection away from my post to false claims about what Gekko has been doing.  I say the claims are false...because I have not posted any falsehoods and have backed up my claims with multiple links now.  So...you can call someone else slapping me around, but it won't make it reality...seems more like you are just trying to get a reaction from me, and it won't really work there.  
No.  Just trying to get you engaged in honest discussion of well researched facts rather than your cherry picked insinuations and accusations.  

I failed and will move on. 

No.  Just trying to get you engaged in honest discussion of well researched facts rather than your cherry picked insinuations and accusations.  

I failed and will move on. 
I have had honest discussion...I have brought links and facts.  You have proclaimed it propaganda and incorrect without a shred of any evidence or facts to do so.  

So...either refute my statements...or yeah, move on would be great.  Because continuing to just proclaim me wrong isn't working out too well.  I have proven my point about Veritas...and it has been proven by others many times over on this board  Okeefe and Veritas are not reliable sources of anything.

Trump got the mentally ill to incite violence without paying them. He truly is a great businessman. :mellow:

VIDEO: Anti-abortion group headquarters burned, vandalized in Madison May 8, 2022 WISN 12 News

Anti-abortion group headquarters burned, vandalized in Madison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFpYI4gZJMc

VIDEO: Former Supreme Court clerks speak out against Left's violent rhetoric May 7, 2022

Former Gorsuch Supreme Court clerk, Mike Davis: They need to start making arrests for conspiracy, for obstruction, for assault… If you're making threats against Supreme Court justices, you are violating federal law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_u1n99EgBU

VIDEO: Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies •Oct 17, 2016

... a Democratic dirty tricks operative unwittingly provides a dark money trail to the DNC and Clinton campaign. The video documents violence at Trump rallies that is traced to the Clinton campaign and the DNC through a process called birddogging. A shady coordinated communications chain between the DNC, Clinton Campaign, Hillary Clinton’s Super PAC (Priorities) and other organizations are revealed. A key Clinton operative is on camera saying, “It doesn’t matter what the f******** legal and ethics people say, we need to win this mother*********."

https://youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY?t=315

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

"......(Scott Foval, former National Field Director for Americans United For Change, a consulting group funded by the DNC )....'we call this "conflict engagement" at Trump rallies (via a preprogrammed script that Foval has been using for the last 20 years)..... (I'm) starting anarchy here (i.e. the 2016 POTUS election).... we have mentally ill people (as well as homeless) we pay (to start confrontations and commit violence)...... we are contracted by the DNC (and the Clinton 2016 campaign both)...we have to be (very very very) careful...we don't need (this story/scandal) on CNN....that the DNC paid for this ( Foval and Creamer coordinating the attack on Republicans)'....."

"...(Foval on Republicans, who show indicators of being good targets, at Trump rallies in 2016).... 'you will be attacked ... that's what we want (to develop our Anti-Trump media narrative)....the point is to get (Trump supporters).... to lose their sh******t'...."

"....(Foval on formally training agitators on how attack Republicans) ...'we have a built in group ( of trainers/coordinators) who (teach people how to attack Trump rallies) in New York...(also) in D.C., Vegas, Colorado and Minneapolis'..."

“....(Bob Creamer, Founder & Partner of Democracy Partners, a consulting group funded by the DNC, as well as the husband of Democratic Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky, as well as a convicted felon for bank fraud - on whether the Hillary Clinton campaign was aware of his actions/behavior/tactics).....'The campaign (Hillary Clinton 2016)...is fully into it...Hillary knows ( through the chain of command)....what we are doing (and what is going on here)'......"

" ....(Foval).... the (2016 Hillary Clinton) campaign and DNC....cannot (by law) coordinate with the Super PACs... but we (Foval and Creamer) are the hub where the Super PACs talk ( and coordinate these attacks on Republicans)....and we ( are the double blind) where the DNC and campaign can plausibly deny ( the attacks on Republicans)' ....."

"....(Foval)....'I am contracted ( to Bob Creamer) who is (clearly) diabolical and I love that (about him)....but I (ultimately) answer to the heads of the DNC Special Events (and) Campaign Special Events And Political (for Hillary Clinton 2016)...the (Clinton via Priorities Super PAC) campaign pays the DNC, who pays Democracy Partners, who pays the Foval Group...and (I) execute this sh****t (on the ground as the tip of the spear)' ..."

"......(Foval, on issues/future criticism of whether his actions are legal or ethical)...... 'It doesn't matter (what people say or do to us) .... we need to win this m***ther f***cker ( the 2016 election against Trump, at all costs)...I once got a priest to cry ( on camera).. it's not hard (to incite Republicans with paid mentally ill attackers)...you draw them out (with a Planned Parenthood and/or Trump Is A Nazi T Shirt based on Foval's agitator training)...we (DNC/Clinton campaign/Super PACs/Creamer & Foval) update Trump/Pence events every morning ( to target)'........”

"....(Foval, on 69 year old Shirley Teter, an elderly woman who needs an oxygen tank for COPD, who was claimed in the press/MSM as being attacked by Trump supporters).... 'She (Teeter was one of our (paid) activists..... who had been trained to "Bird Dog"....(Teeter was paid) to get at the Trump rally early, to get in the front near the cameras (to be visible when the false attack happened)...other people ( like me) can make (these)  things happen, things you ( the general public) don't need to know about'....."

“.....(Aaron Minter, Deputy Rapid Response Director for the DNC, using the fake name "Aaron Black" to conceal his real identity).....'No one is supposed to (openly) know (that I even exist). .....we started a Chicago protest (that shut down a Trump rally).....we don't want it coming back to the (Democratic) Party ( in public for accountability/scandal)'.......”

"....(Foval, on the risk of getting caught by the press or state investigators).....if you get caught ( for voter/election fraud), does it matter?..... in this state, they don't have the power ( to stop me and/or the DNC) ....(the plan) is to implement ( this fraud strategy) on a much larger scale.... you (do it) with state legislatures and Congress...(and then) you use this strategy in every Republican dominated state....the best places to start would be Michigan and Indiana (via weak campaign finance laws and investigative reputation)....if you had enough money (in these states)...you could f*****k your mother in front of the (state) governor and not be sent to prison'....."

"...(Foval, formerly employed by George Soros' People For The American Way)... 'I think in reverse ....thinking how (the DOJ/FBI) would prosecute ( out of state voter fraud) and ...build a (counter) strategy to avoid that...and (seek to) implement it in every Republican held state/district..."

"...(Foval on voters in general)...'(we) beat the sh**t out of them and....(we) make (those) voters do what we tell them to do...not asking them nor expecting them...but making them'...."

It's a good time to revisit this thread because it discusses how "political violence" is actually coordinated and funded up the chain of command for the DNC and with the various campaign strategists for those in current power.

Scott Foval, a former black bag political mercenary, funded by Soros and the DNC itself, via laundered campaign dollars, discusses how he will use the mentally ill and/or homeless to attack Republicans at their rallies. And how he will use "trained agitators" wearing a Planned Parenthood T shirt to attempt to incite others, trigger a fight and get the rallies/events shut down to the detriment of all Conservatives and Republicans.

Again, I say this because it can no longer be denied - There is a clear pattern of political violence, coordinated violence, agitator training, violent threats, violent rhetoric and outright attacks funded by the radical left and the core of the establishment Democrats in power.

If they are willing to go to these lengths, including pushing public policy that has created out of control crime and lawlessness on the streets and unchecked rioting and looting in 2020/2021, then what exactly is going to stop them from attempting to incite fringe Pro Choice extremists to go and assassinate SCOTUS Clarence Thomas or Samuel Alito or their respective families to get the desired judicial outcome?

No wonder Gordon didn't mention them by name in the OP as just about no one would have taken this thread seriously.  :lol:

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 – 1860)

VIDEO: Hirono to Barrett: "Have you ever made unwanted requests for sexual favors?" Oct 13, 2020

Sen. Mazie Hirono asks Judge Amy Coney Barrett if she's "ever made unwanted requests for sexual favors or committed any verbal or physical harassment or assault of a sexual nature."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N98XnWt05ZU

VIDEO: WATCH: Feinstein presses Barrett on abortion views Oct 13, 2020 PBS NewsHour

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., pressed Barrett on her views of two landmark abortion rights cases, Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey. Feinstein asked Barrett if she thought those cases were wrongly decided and could thus be overturned. Barrett did not answer directly, saying, "I can't express views on cases or commit to approaching a case any particular way. ... I'll follow the law."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqWyK79aojg

VIDEO: Abortion Advocate Punches Pro-Life Woman in the Face Oct 1, 2020

An abortion advocate punched a pro-lifer in the face on the steps of the Supreme Court – Catherine Hadro ‘Speaks Out’ against this act of violence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwwCCoglG5c

A good way to stoke violence is to use politicians like Hirono and Feinstein, hilariously making it obvious they are just reading off what staffers have written down for them, to keep baiting someone like Coney Barrett to see if they can trap her into making a statement to generate shock marketing/click bait/social media outrage.

The radical left and the core of the establishment Democrats have been looking for this abortion fight for a very very very long time themselves.

Taking personal attacks at me won't silence me. It hasn't for the last year and a half. What it will do is drive away the few traditional liberals who still do post in the PSF. And the independents, moderates and undecideds. The Conservative base here can take care of themselves. They know I stand with them. Always.

You aren't attacking me, you are attacking diversity of thought. Diversity of opinion. The person who never posts but considers it, who is trying to find their voice, and is constantly reminded that someone like you is waiting to silence them for personal sport.

I believe in actual free speech and the core principles behind it. I might actually be the biggest proponent of actual free speech in the PSF. But the gift of free speech is wasted on bad faith actors just like you.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 – 1860)

James O'Keefe and Project Veritas will never get past the first stage of being ridiculed. And they will never be violently opposed because people are laughing too hard to ever take them seriously. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread