What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do I keep anyone? (1 Viewer)

Frozen_Pipes

Footballguy
Non-PPR standard scoring league. $100 auction draft with 1 keeper per team. My options are Kyle Pitts @ $12 or DK Metcalf @ $14.
I'm either keeping Pitts or starting fresh. I don't love Mariota in ATL, but Pitts' talent is undeniable. But is he worth $12?
Thoughts?

What do elite TE's typically go for in the auction? Seems like a decent price for Pitts. I probably keep him

Kelce always goes for twice as much as he should (over $20). I think Andrews will command a premium this year, too. Thinking about it that way $12 for Pitts seems like a decent price.

How long can you keep a player for? Just 2022 or will you have options for beyond, and if so, how high will the price go up, if at all? If you can keep Metcalf indefinitely at $14/year, I consider doing that, even though his 2022 will not be so great

How long can you keep a player for? Just 2022 or will you have options for beyond, and if so, how high will the price go up, if at all? If you can keep Metcalf indefinitely at $14/year, I consider doing that, even though his 2022 will not be so great
Even over PItts at $12 for a keep forever?

We can only keep a player for 2 years. Keeper cost is 1.5x what you paid for that player the year prior. I got Pitts for $8 last year, he'll be $12 this year, and $18 next year. This is the last year I could keep Metcalf.

Users who are viewing this thread