What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do I need to make any roster changes? 4-1 and going into matchup with other first place team. Will help in return. (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Play in a 10-team, .5 PPR, 2 QB league. We start 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (RB, WR, or TE), K, and DEF

My team is:

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Jared Goff

RB - Ezekiel Elliott (vs. Jaguars), Mark Ingram (Bye), Matt Breida (injured), Dalvin Cook (injured), Latavius Murray (sucks)

WR - Davante Adams, T.Y. Hilton (injured), Kenny Golladay (Bye), Tyler Boyd, John Brown

TE - Greg Olsen, David Njoku

K - Chris Boswell

DEF - Rams

Plan to try and pick up Greg Zuerlein off waivers and Sammy Watkins at WR because I want a piece of that KC/NE game on Sunday which opened up with an o/u of 59. Would you make any moves. I don't know if Hilton will be healthy this week and Breida and Cook are injured with Cook uncertain to play. Do I try and trade some thing somewhere? Stick with what I have. I could try and get Clement or one of the Philadelphia RBs off waivers as well. Smallwood and Clement are both available.

For this week I would go for Smallwood and drop Murray and hope your other guys get healthy soon.

Are you doing that BEFORE you find out if Cook is healthy since the Giants/Eagles play on Thursday night?

Users who are viewing this thread