What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do I trade Mahomes now? (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
12 team PPR.

I could really use a stud WR, my other QB is Big Ben. Should I trade Mahomes, or use him and ride out his season. His value is probably never higher than right now.

WR I might be able to get in a deal with a team that might want the upgrade at QB
Team 1 Julio Jones and TY Hilton
Team 2 Devante Adams
Team 3 Antonio Brown, Chris Hogan, Will Fuller (Most QB needy but i doubt he would move A.B.)

Unless you have some very high scoring QB rules, i doubt you get any of them for mahomes. Possibly fuller or hogan if that team is very deep at WR, but I would not trade any of the wrs listed for a qb. 

I'd try it for Julio, Hilton, Adams and Brown but I doubt that the other party will take it. I wouldn't trade him for Fuller or Hogan, if he has another monster game this week you might get an offer, and it will be good timing to trade since weeks 4 and 5 he doesn't have good matchups.

I get that his pace is not sustainable but it doesn't mean this isn't really his cieling.  Dropping a 50 burger on your opponent at QB is worth more than what you will ever get for him.  I wouldn't trade Mahomes straight up for AB or Julio even in PPR.  Ride him to a championship.

Users who are viewing this thread