What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you know of any adult, females adopted at birth? (1 Viewer)

t8knovr

Footballguy
Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary and you are free to withdraw your participation at any time. Your responses will be completely anonymous and confidential, and all answers will be compiled together and analyzed as a group. You must be 18 years old or above to participate in this survey.

This survey should only take about 10 minutes of your time. There are minimal risks associated with taking this survey, including the surfacing of uncomfortable emotions. If you have any questions about the survey, please contact me at nwatkins@socalsem.edu or my dissertation chair, Dr. Paul Fisher at paul.fisher@socalsem.edu.

Once you have completed the survey, you can choose to be entered into a drawing for a $15 gift card. Also, if you would like a summary of my findings, you will be able to enter your email address at the end of the survey. Your email address will be gathered separately from your responses to protect your anonymity.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SQL3C55

My wife was, I will pass this on to her if she wants to take it.

She recently had her file opened, found out who her birth mother was and tried to contact her. The mother replied but wants to have no further contact because her husband and children are not aware of her which is very frustrating for my wife.

Users who are viewing this thread