What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does anyone have a IDP rookie (1 Viewer)

Scooby

Footballguy
Preparing for my IDP draft and would like an easier format than most i have seenI would like one my d-line, lb and db and draft position.Does anyone have a link to this?>

Preparing for my IDP draft and would like an easier format than most i have seen

I would like one my d-line, lb and db and draft position.

Does anyone have a link to this?>
Which do you want?1. People's rankings for each position for a dynasty rookie draft.

2. A list of players chosen at each position in the NFL draft?

For #1, you can't have mine, partly because I haven't figured it out yet. For #2, go to NFL.com and look at their draft tracker - you can sort by position. However, many players won't be playing the position listed there. This post has the LBs and DLs in what positions they're more likely to play, and also tells the system they were drafted into. I haven't done DBs or DTs yet, and might not bother due to my team needs.

I did go to NFL, but they lost out dt and de and inside lbs and outisde and corners and stong safteys and free safties. Is there a link that groups these together as lineman, linbackers and db's

I did go to NFL, but they lost out dt and de and inside lbs and outisde and corners and stong safteys and free safties.

Is there a link that groups these together as lineman, linbackers and db's
No link that I know of, but you can just copy the DT info at NFL.com, paste it into Excel, copy the DE info at NFL.com, paste it below the DT info in Excel, then click Data | Sort. Tell it to sort by the column that has the draft pick in ascending order.Do that for CBs/SSs/FSs, then for OLBs/ILBs and you're done.

I did go to NFL, but they lost out dt and de and inside lbs and outisde and corners and stong safteys and free safties.

Is there a link that groups these together as lineman, linbackers and db's
No link that I know of, but you can just copy the DT info at NFL.com, paste it into Excel, copy the DE info at NFL.com, paste it below the DT info in Excel, then click Data | Sort. Tell it to sort by the column that has the draft pick in ascending order.Do that for CBs/SSs/FSs, then for OLBs/ILBs and you're done.
Never thought of that...THatnks!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread