What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does Dameon Pierce turn it around?? (1 Viewer)

packer_junkie

Footballguy
A WR hungry team in my league just asked for Mclaurin for his Pierce? I am strapped at RB (Bijan than a bunch of scrubs (Herbert/Warren)

Do I make that move? Mclaurin is my WR4/5 w/ London after G Wilson, Waddle, C Watson

Start 2 RB/3WR/1flex---> so depth is nice

.5ppr Redraft

WHIR

With Watson and London being what they are currently it's essentially a choice on who you think is the better player between McLaurin and Pierce regardless of position. I think I lean McLaurin and hold off.

A WR hungry team in my league just asked for Mclaurin for his Pierce? I am strapped at RB (Bijan than a bunch of scrubs (Herbert/Warren)

Do I make that move? Mclaurin is my WR4/5 w/ London after G Wilson, Waddle, C Watson

.5ppr Redraft

WHIR

Personally the only kind of trade that I see that can work consistentely is when you trade a bench player for a starter and the other team does the same. I like McLaurin for DPierce.

Don't expect immediate help from Pierce due to the O-line injuries plus tough schedule. Down the road I like the trade, but it will take a few weeks to pay off.

.5ppr Redraft

WHIR
Something is off with Pierce because he is losing playing time to plodder Devon Singletary. I would not do it.

Users who are viewing this thread